Who would voice your pets?

SereneChaos

I am rather into voice acting, and I'm thinking it would be interesting to know, if a cartoon was made of our Neopets, who we'd want to voice them.

My choices:

Leinette_Lenei (Strawberry Zafara)=Tress MacNeille

goldalamy (Desert Chia)=Ryan Hirakida

Heiku (Rainbow Kau)=Marc Indellicato

Pikiroso (soon -hopefully-to be Plushie Elephante)=Maria Canals-Barrera

Oh, and in case anyone wants to see my pets, my Neopian name is angelpixie.

Alright, well, this thread has been up several hours now, and no one's replied to it (um, besides me, but I don't count since I started it in the first place). Perhaps I'm the only person who's thought about this. It seems like an interesting subject to me, but apparently it isn't to anyone else.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. We are encouraging you to use the very unique 'edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually, I thought it was an interesting idea. I have developed a definite personality/story for each of my Neopets (eventually I plan to write something for the NT, though I haven't gotten around to it yet) and all of them have their own "voice" in my head that matches that personality. It would be fun to find voice actors who had similar voices to the ones I made up so other people could know what they sound like, but I don't know the names of enough voice actors to give specific people.

Actually, I just now noticed it, and I think it's...unique. :P

Most of the celebrities I know of, however, don't fit my neopets' personalities.

Also, it's not a good idea to double-post. The mods will come and eat your soul...or your cookie.

Hmm... well the correct actor to voice my pet would be whichever actor voiced the Tyrannosaurus Rex in Jurassic Park. :P