Prizes!!!! Already!!!!!

awscheeler

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ylanas blaster is a 13-iconer! I would've loved to have one! I couldn't get a lot of points though, just because of that silly decoding. Hope another plot comes out soon. I'm going to work harder then ever! I hope...

Then you can go to the doctor together :D

:eh: What are you talking about? I am the doctor. :evil:

I also bought the dice, I find it kind of interesting and also the chemical kit, I still have a few thousand points left, I think I will still leave it there first...

Any tought about the Ylanas blaster? Is it worth it? I can't even decide me if I will buy it or not. <_<

What do you think? ;)

Gack! Backseat modding! :ohno:

And just to clarify things, Ylanas Blaster currently (or at least recently) sold for a massive price, so I'd definitely say it's worth it even if you just want to sell it. :yes:

If I buy it, it's for my personal use, not for selling it :laughingsmiley:

I will make some calculus before taking my prizes (and wait the current glitch is fixed, to be safe). ;) Thank you guys for your advice ;)

I plan to get two Ylana's Blasters. One for my pet and the other I shall sell.

I'm going to wait a bit longer before I get them though...

So is there any news on whether Ylanas Blaster is inflating or deflating? I'm planning on getting one to replace one of my pet's clubs.

Well I can't really tell, it seems to me that it's staying pretty firmly at around 700-750k. I'm just waiting to see if it goes anywhere from there...

Well if it stays at that price, then I'll really need to save up some...

I'm actually hoping the price inflates, because that means more money for me in the long run.

I'm gonna get two Blasters using my plot points, I just have to pick the right time to buy and sell...

They started off at 800k... that was convenient enough for me. :P I guess the best time to sell the blasters would be next time there's a war plot on. :yes:

Well when they first came out a few people managed to sell them for 1 million+!

But I can see that the prices are slowly deflating, they were all 750k a few days ago, but now several are 715-720k. I still think they will shoot up in the distant future when there is less supply and more demand.

Well yes, I guess that most of the weapons will eventually stop changing hands and end up with people who actually use them. Since there is a pretty much fixed supply from the plot, and assuming demand remains constant or increases, the market price will therefore rise significantly. :yes: Of course, everything BD-related tends to inflate during war plots.

Yes and that is why I am going to wait so long. It is a rare and very useful BD item that has a fixed amount and (hopefully) will never increase in number again. Retired plot items usually become rare after a while, but considering how useful this one is, I expect it to become quite rare in the future.

I expect it to inflate, ESPECIALLY during a war plot. So now I just wait and hope my investment pays off.

Listening to this I'm beginning to think that I should have kept my blaster and waited for it to become more valuable. :P

I am still very happy with the Halloween PB I got for my Blaster =) I so wanted my Werelupe back, and even though I could probably have sold it for more than a Halloween PB is worth, I chose to do it the fast way and just trade directly for the PB.

And inflation over time is exactly why I bought books for the remainder of my points - these books will never be stocked in any shops, and the copies outthere will disappear because they go away when read to a pet. So I'm counting on making a good pay off of those in a years' time - or earlier if I get impatient ;)

Just think about some of the wearables from last years' Advent Calender! Those wings sold for over 6.500 NP already in march! Everything limited rises in value, unless it has no purpose.

Well that doesn't necessarily apply every time - I remember that the items from the Advent Calender in 2006 were still pretty much junk a year later. :(

But with items that are actually useful, like books and Ylana's Blaster, inflation should probably get a better grip. :yes:

Announcements