Prizes!!!! Already!!!!!

awscheeler

Well, I bought Ylanas Blaster and put it up on the Trading Post for 700k or a Halloween Paint Brush.

After some mails where people asked for a cheaper price, and a weird offer with a Spotted Paint Brush - maybe he thought I would mistake it for a Halloween one since they look a litle alike? - someone bid the Brush I wanted, and I now have a veeeeeeeery nice Werelupe again =D still, I do miss the old design.. But I'm happy anyway =)

I'm waiting to see what to do with the last of my points, I have just under 6000 left. I think I'll buy a Space Faerie Token Replica Keychain - just for the fun of it ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know getting the blaster would be a good idea, but what would i do with the neopoints? they would just sit in the bank forever... so i just got loads of other stuff, because i didnt get the top 3 items with the most points i could get everything usefull, books, and wearables, plus the cute singularity plushie

Why does so many people think the singularity plushie is CUTE? How CAN it be cute? It's a round, black ball of fluff!

I will wait for a week or two. After that I will be able to buy prizes?

Yes. Prize shops stay open pretty much forever -- I *still* haven't redeemed my ToW plot points! :P If they were going to close it they'd announce it beforehand on the news; but considering that, as far as I know, the prize shop from *Maraquan* plot is still open, you probably have nothing to worry about. ;)

I'm going to wait for a while too; at least until Lutari Day, in the (very slight) hopes they'll release the Robot color for my Lutari. And if not, then until Hissi day comes around next month -- I really like the Robot Hissi, but if they bring out a new color on his pet day that I'd rather paint him instead (like, say, Halloween *crosses fingers*) then I'd be mad I wasted the points on the Robot thing. It's a hard choice, there's a lot of great items and I just don't have the points for everything I want. :crying: I'm glad there's so many good prizes this time around though. :)

Guest redloudspeaker
Yes. Prize shops stay open pretty much forever -- I *still* haven't redeemed my ToW plot points! :P If they were going to close it they'd announce it beforehand on the news; but considering that, as far as I know, the prize shop from *Maraquan* plot is still open, you probably have nothing to worry about. ;)

Haha I just discovered that too! I was checking out tdn's page about the site lay-outs, happened to click on the Altador Cup link and apparently I took part :D

I think knowing how many points one is earning during each stage of a plot would be helpful...

At the same time, I guess it would kinda ruin the fun and anticipation of discovering what's in the prize shop.

Good to know that the shop will be often pretty much indefinitely.

I think TNT only decides how many points individual plot parts are worth after the plot finishes, since they did mention that the Neopets community continually surprises them as far as their ability to do plot parts is concerned. :yes:

I'm still going for Packrat, so I bought from the cheapest item upwards. I don't really do much battledome stuff or bother about wearables so it was mostly books and plushies or me!

Guest redloudspeaker
Haha I just discovered that too! I was checking out tdn's page about the site lay-outs, happened to click on the Altador Cup link and apparently I took part :D

AND I just redeemed my forgotten prizes in de Qasalan gift shop. What is happening here :D

I was thinking of buying the Resistance Battle Visor because it looks king of cool but I don't have enought points to buy after buying the books...

Edit: I decided to buy it in shops instead because the points are really valuable...

I'm not sure what to do with my last points.. But since I only have around 5500 left, I think I'll surpass wearables since they cost alot and buy books - if these books are not released in the shops (which I don't think will because they're part of the plot?) then the value will only increase as there's always people trying to make their pets ultra mega geniousses =)

Well, I have now spent EVERY LAST point from this plot - the last 30 I spent on another keyring and a scrap of metal or whatever it's called.Other than that, I bought books I will sell later on, and I am right now auctioning off the bobblehead of the grundo brothers and the garoo elite action figure thing.

I'm very happy with the outcome of all my hard work, my sore arm and numb buttocks - I have read four special books to my reading pet, who is now a Werelupe, and I have a few memorabilia - keyring and symbol dice, so I NEVER FORGET *L* - and books to sell later on =)

Well, I have now spent EVERY LAST point from this plot - the last 30 I spent on another keyring and a scrap of metal or whatever it's called.Other than that, I bought books I will sell later on, and I am right now auctioning off the bobblehead of the grundo brothers and the garoo elite action figure thing.

I'm very happy with the outcome of all my hard work, my sore arm and numb buttocks - I have read four special books to my reading pet, who is now a Werelupe, and I have a few memorabilia - keyring and symbol dice, so I NEVER FORGET *L* - and books to sell later on =)

I've spent ALL my points as well, lol. And i'd sold the Ylanas Blaster for cheap cuz i didn't need more than 500k for the lab peices, so i sold it for 600k and got and offer of 680k that i took :D

Now i have my lab peices!! YAY. I think the code solving was hard enough work to pay for my lab peices XD

I've spent ALL my points as well, lol. And i'd sold the Ylanas Blaster for cheap cuz i didn't need more than 500k for the lab peices, so i sold it for 600k and got and offer of 680k that i took :D

Now i have my lab peices!! YAY. I think the code solving was hard enough work to pay for my lab peices XD

I know, that's why I bought the dice! Every time I see them I will remember my numb buttom and my arm that hurt for over a week after I was done *LoL*

Well looking at my new bank account balance, I can definitely say that it was worth it. :yes:

Guest redloudspeaker

I've finally reached 1 million neopoints, because of the plot. Not because of my prizes though, but by selling all of my codestones while the plot was going on!

XD I lost quite a bit because of the BD item inflation during the plot (I didn't actually train my own pet that much though).

I've finally reached 1 million neopoints, because of the plot. Not because of my prizes though, but by selling all of my codestones while the plot was going on!

Yeah, well, that IS another way you can make money if you happent o have a lot of codestones and Dubloons and you don't need them. I spent quite a bit of money on Dubloons during the plot, but I still had over 600k in the bank by the end of the plot, and I didn't sell Ylanas Blaster so I made all that myself ;-) I traded the blaster fo a Paint Brush. Then I went and bought another Paint Brush, and I've bid on a book from Daily Dare that I couldn't get myself, so now I only have a little over 100k in the bank. Still, I have 5 books to sell later on, a lot of stuff from Daily Dare I can sell and I sometimes win stuff from Lenny Conundrum and things like that. Currently, I have items that are worths close to or over 300k for sale in my shop ;)

So I'm not sad!

How could anybody here be sad when TNT managed to do such a fast job on the prizes? :D

Garoo Elite Patrol Handbook: First, walk forward in a straight line until you reach an obstacle. Then, turn around. Sometimes it can be a good idea to rotate ninety degrees for no reason!

So that's how the Garoo Elites were programmed... :P

I know, that's why I bought the dice! Every time I see them I will remember my numb buttom and my arm that hurt for over a week after I was done *LoL*

I got the dice too! I was like "Ooooh code!" I actually kinda liked playing with the code. Is that weird? :mellow:

I got the dice too! I was like "Ooooh code!" I actually kinda liked playing with the code. Is that weird? :mellow:

Yes, very... You should see a doctor.

On another note, I woke up to 200k+ in my Shop Till ^_^ ain't life grand..?

I agree about the 200k+ thing, but I differ in opinion about the codes - the codes were actually my favourite part looking back. :yes:

I agree about the 200k+ thing, but I differ in opinion about the codes - the codes were actually my favourite part looking back. :yes:

Then you can go to the doctor together :D

Announcements