Prizes!!!! Already!!!!!

awscheeler

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am deffinetly bying all the books for my reading pet. And then, I'm going for wearables.

I COULD, of course, buy the Robot Paint Brush (Gun) for it's value alone.. But I don't know if I want to, 'I only' got 50,155 points, so it'll all be gone if I do that..

How popular are those guns anyway?

Edit: Hmm, the Gun-thingy says 'no trade'.. I guess I can't sell it, then. I'll just buy books and wearbles, then, and them some plushie for my friend who collects (yes, I am THAT nice ;) )

I'm 2 thousand below the best prize... Maybe I'll get the wearables and books...

Paul (edit.. and Maria above!) has mentioned that the top prize is untradeable anyways, so if you're looking for np then the books and wearables are probably the way to go!

Well I decided that since I am collecting plushies I would go for the plushies... Esspecially since I only had 6,000 NP cause I didn't complete the plot... but all good :)

What's worth to buy with only 13,400 points?

Well, it depends.. Do you have a pet that you're having read a lot of books to get the book award? Do you collect something? Do you do a lot of Battling in the Battle Dome?

Of not, and you're just going to resell the items, I would buy books and wearables.

Personally, I am DEFFINETLY bying the emblem! It's for my Lupe, he's the one I fought in the Battledome with =)

Edit:

Book description

Item : How to Break Codes and Influence Plot Events

You really need to read the whole thing six or seven times before you can understand it.

Ain't THAT the truth!!! *LoL*

Look how handsome he looks with his Badge Of Honor! :D

badgepicture.jpg

I'm waiting another week to get my prizes. Since the items I'm going to get I'm selling so I wanna make sure they don't inflate anytime soon.

I'm going to wait as well, my prizes are getting sold so I'm going to see which is the most profitable after a week or two.

It looks like Ylana's Blaster is the most expensive prize at the moment (I see prices of like 800k) and I have enough to afford two of them! $$$! :P

Chances are they'll go down from here though.

Guest redloudspeaker

My first real plot, how exciting :laughingsmiley:

I also am going to wait a bit. I've got 42,870 points, so I can buy the item that sells the highest and

then some additional stuff for my own use. I looove this singularity plushie :D

I'm rather impatient, so I guess I'll just go straight ahead and sell Ylana's Blaster. :yes: I'm loving the site theme though!

I still have no idea what to get yet, maybe the books and also the weapons, but I don't have enough points to get the last item and also I don't have a lot of points, I really envy with those who has a lot of points...

I got all the plushies, and bobbleheads for my gallery. I also got all the wearables. I have just over 25k points left, so I think I will get a set of books and more wearables to hold onto for a while, they will hopefully go up in value over time...

The last item isn't really that useful unless you want a robot pet. Personally I'd go for the wearables if you can afford them. :yes:

I already went ahead and sold Ylanas Blaster. I'm pretty impatient as well, and I've been DYING to get my hands on the last few lab pieces and this should do nicely. I don't really want alot of the other prizes and it leaves me enough to get a few wearables :D

Oh and yeah, the site theme is nice! I actually changed from the beloved constellations :D

I already went ahead and sold Ylanas Blaster. I'm pretty impatient as well, and I've been DYING to get my hands on the last few lab pieces and this should do nicely. I don't really want alot of the other prizes and it leaves me enough to get a few wearables :D

Oh and yeah, the site theme is nice! I actually changed from the beloved constellations :D

How much did you get for it? Maybe it'd be worth getting one and selling it so I can paint my Lupe Halloween..

Edit: I'm actually wuite sure I'll get one and sell it for a Paint Brush.. It'll be a BIG gain for me, I SO want to have a Halloween Lupe again like on my last account!

Edit Again: Grrrr, the pictures at the Rainbow Pool aren't working! I wanted to check out the different looks, I'm not sure I like the new CUDDLY version of the Werelupe..

I'm thinking of getting Ylanas blaster and using it for the battledome, but since my pets aren't strong at all it might be worth selling.

Anyone have any thoughts or predictions as to whether its price will increase or decrease over the next few weeks?

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I bought the Ylanas Blaster and now I still have 34.9k points, so I'll wait to see if they deflate/inflate.

Announcements