Guild Webbie (HELP PLS)

bluehigh34

First of all, chatspeak is discouraged here, just to let you know. ;)

Second, freewebs.com or geocities.com are both free host sites. Many guild owners use these domains for their websites.

I actually got a warning for doing that! So I would suggest just using petpages for guild webbies.

Edit: I was kind of unclear on what I meant. I didn't link to the page I did the petpage with the link on it and received a warning!

I would also suggest doing the webbie on petpages to start, until you have more stuff than you can fit on four pages.

Important things to have in a guild webbie are some sort of menu linking to other webbie pages, as well as your guild home, shop, gallery, whatever, and a nice banner to catch people's attention.

If you need to brush up on your CSS and HTML, html.dog is a great website for the basics of both.

Go to one of your pets petpages and edit the page to make your webbie and whatever the pets homepage address is would be the webbie's address. To edit your pets petpages go HERE you can click view on that page and it will take you to your pets homepage and that would be the url of your webbie.