Defenders of Neopia

Lita

You may have to refresh a LOT before you can get them - its all random, so some people will get them the first time they visit and others will still be refreshing hours later :( There's nothing more you can do except refresh and hope they come up soon!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Battlepedia / Battledome Chat.

• 1 month later...

Ok well I am still trying to get the Pant Devil. He has stolen numerous things from me since I accepted the challenge, but only through the Wheels and Dice-A-Roo, but he still does not show up in the One Player Battledome? Can someone please help me?

EDIT: I found him :D YAY!!!

Well one trick I used when trying to get the battle challengers you need to refresh for was simply to do something else at the same time. :yes: In the case of the Cave Chia, I was finishing off an English assignment, and every half minute or so (basically when I needed a break from typing) I popped over to the page and hit refresh - eventually I got him without too much trouble.

Well there's a profile on Kasuki Lu in the TDN Battlepedia. :yes: I can't seem to find a guide on beating him though...

Lols... I can't seem to beat the Pant Devil :S I thought it would be easy, but it turns out it isn't. I have the heal ability and pebbles and something else, but everytime I get close he heals himself and then I lose :( I even got the stick hand and stole the bubbles thing off him :grrr: this is getting fustrating!!

Hmmm... Ohhh ok... I didn't really want to do that, but I suppose I should. Thansk Xepha!

Well stats are always a good idea if you want to go into battling long-term. If you just want to beat the Pant Devil, then an alternative would be to buy a couple of powerful weapons and KO him on the first move. :P

Well I guess to beat the other contenders of Defenders of Neopia, I am going to have to up my stats anyway, so I have put my Quiggle into training!!

Now can someone please explain to me if putting him in the training school is the best idea, or is there another way to up my stats?

Also which training school is better? I always put my pets in the Kwark Island one cause it is cheaper (dubloons vs codestones) but I don't know if they train your pets in different things or stuff like that??

My other question was what are good stats? What stats should I get my pet up to before I go back to beat the Pant Devil?

My other question was what are good stats? What stats should I get my pet up to before I go back to beat the Pant Devil?

The battlepedia has a nice guide for the DoN challengers. ;)

Well I guess to beat the other contenders of Defenders of Neopia, I am going to have to up my stats anyway, so I have put my Quiggle into training!!

Now can someone please explain to me if putting him in the training school is the best idea, or is there another way to up my stats?

Also which training school is better? I always put my pets in the Kwark Island one cause it is cheaper (dubloons vs codestones) but I don't know if they train your pets in different things or stuff like that??

I beat the Pant Devil by using the Scarab Ring and Unstable Slime repeatdly, while using the ability heal. He was so easy, but I lost to him when I battled him for the 6th time( I beat him 5 times already), thanks to his rod of supernova. You should try rasing your attack and defense, forget about speed. Also, don't forget to increase your hp!!!

Always choose the Swashbuckling Academy first. Train your stats to their limit there, and move onto the Island Academy, which can seriously put a dent in your NP savings...

They train the same thing, however, it takes longer to train in the Swashbuckling Academy. It is, of course, cheaper there. However, the Swashbuckling Academy has a limit to how much you can train it. The Island Academy does too, but it's very large and by that time, you should be more than ready enough to defeat the DoN missions.

I've also heard that the Island Academy has a higher chance of giving you a "Super Bonus", and a larger bonus as well, but I can't confirm it.

More of the info needed is in the helpful Battlepedia on this site. ;)

Thanks TheUnknown. That is really helpful. I have been going to the Swashbuckling Academy, but it takes forever to train my pets there :S Guess I am going to have to keep on going. I am training my Jetsam at the moment. Someone told me that you can get potions etc out there that can increase your pets stats, is that true?

Well at the level of 31-40, you can either wait 10 hours and pay 7k, or wait 3 hours and pay up to 22k... The choice is yours but, it's really always better for your wallet if you go with the academy. :)

EDIT:

Someone told me that you can get potions etc out there that can increase your pets stats, is that true?

Yes, there are TONS of items to increase your pets stats slightly, but this is a generally very expensive method, as the cheapest stat increaser is 30k, and it has a low chance (around 20%?) of increasing your defense by 1-2 points. Specific neggs also increase your stats, but they're usually hundreds of thousands of neopoints. It's best to just use the academy and the training school.

Aren't those prices a bit low? Last I checked, 5 Dubloon Coin cashed for 8.1-9.5K...

If you have patience and keep refreshing, you can find them closer to 7.5k :yes: I don't buy a five dubloon coin (even though I don't use them anymore) unless it's 7.8k or lower.

Visiting your dailies also helps your stats, but thats an occasional boost. Coltzan's shrine is one. I think the wheel of excitement boosts stats can boost stats too. There's also deadly dice at roo island, which is quite risky. 50-50, either gain a level or loose a level.

Also, remember not to train speed as it is useless in the battledome - unless of course you want to use one of those rare items that have special effects when coupled with the stat.

Lols... I don't train speed, hehe and at the moment I am not training level cause I don't want to have to wait and extra three hours when training everything else :P Lols.. but I should do that soon hehe.

I beat the first three oponents though. I stole a sword off my partner and it was easy as :P

Oh also, if you do Kitchen Quests, it occasionally will boost a stat, but don't do it unless it's really cheap, like 5k or lower, as they can get up to prices around 25k or so.

• 3 months later...

These were approximately my stats when I beat him:

Agility : 54

Attack Strength : 60

Defence Strength : 16

Current hp: 158 / 158

Level : 28

Weapons:

-Bronze Scorchstone (heals 15 hp)

-Stone Club (9 icons)

-Ice Club (9 icons)

-Psellias Fighting Fan (9 icons)

You can use a Shooting Star Muffin, a Smelly Dung Muffin, a Brain Muffin, a Robot Muffin, a Darigan Muffin, or an Icey Muffin to deal 15 icons of damage.

My stats change all of the time because of the lab ray, so I can only give you a rough estimate of what my stats were. Your pet should be set to battle Commander Garoo, though if you're still having trouble you can raise your hp.