IMPORTANT: The "Awesome" Glitch

Mike.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scammed? How come?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Less than 7 word / Off-topic-y.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Griffin (Guest)

I didn't even know about this until I visited TDN a little while ago. Luckily, my neopoints are the same - no more and no less than it was a few days ago. Good luck to everyone who are in danger of having their accounts frozen!

i saw the helpful warning on tdn but i risked it and did the dailies anyway, nothing out of the ordinary happened and i am not worried about being frozen because it isnt permanent right? if it is oh well.... if it isnt then people need to CHILL! heheheh makes things interesting though..........

I feel left out, nothing has changed for me. No more og less Neopoints, why don't these things ever happen to me? Not that I would use the Neopoints, but I'd like to be included.. :(

Why is all this happening?

Edit: I'm now checking my extra accounts, nothing so far. I find it really sucky that TNT hasn't posted this in the News as an extra news alert - not just because people need to be warned so they know not to use the extra cash, but also just so people know why some things are weird.

Guest fullmooncalling

I zeroed out my shop, that way glitched np don't end up in my till. How are we going to know when this is fixed?

I zeroed out my shop, that way glitched np don't end up in my till. How are we going to know when this is fixed?

We'll have an announcement up when the coast is clear!

Are you gonna make "a coast is clear" sign just like the warning you have about glitches or only on the front page of thedailyneopets?

We'll see when the time comes, but we'll probably just add a note to the latest news post, and to this one. ;)

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I'm pretty much lurking and chatting on the boards, so I'll keep you guys posted about the glitch situation. :)

I'm pretty much lurking and chatting on the boards, so I'll keep you guys posted about the glitch situation. :)

Sounds good. Thanks, for your help Will.

Guest whytenmagik

I might had a glitch to do with a faerie quest. I don't recall having to do one.

Also it was for something that was pretty small.

Bad part was, I did it before I knew about the glitch

so seriously, we shouldn't use the site at all? I was so happy to get done with work and play neo games x_x

It's just a precaution. If you want your account to be 100% secure and safe, it's best to stay off Neopets. If you think you will be okay, then go ahead. There is nothing affecting users computers, so nothing should happen to your PC.

It's just a precaution. If you want your account to be 100% secure and safe, it's best to stay off Neopets. If you think you will be okay, then go ahead. There is nothing affecting users computers, so nothing should happen to your PC.

Yeah but I don't want to be frozen either, it's happened before and I had no idea why and it's very very upsetting

I'm just going to finish the Dailies and the Daily Dare, and leave... It seems the inventory and shop page got revamped (in the same way the Neoquest pages have). I assume they've decided to make the site even more ad riddled, since I see a lot of blank boxes around the site (Adblock FTW!!!).

I guess they want more premium members. >_>

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I believe TDN should lower its code to yellow, now, since reports from the boards seem to indicate that the glitch is being fixed as we speak. Many people who have sent a bug report have now been freed of their glitch NPs. We still don't know the repercussions it's having on the shops and TP/Auctions, or if they have been indeed fixed, but the main problem which many people were preoccupied about has been addressed and promptly solved.

The glitch hasn't entirely gone, but at least its effects have been minimized, that's for sure.

3/29 5:45 pm NST - An alert has been issued by the team at TDN (code yellow)! Code lowered from Orange to Yellow. Reports from the boards seem to indicate that the glitches are being fixed as we speak. The glitches aren't entirely gone, but at least their effects have been minimized, that's for sure. It should now be safe to play Neopets just avoid transactions of any type.

The code has been lowered to Yellow.

Well I haven't noticed any difference in my account, so that's a good thing. :yes: