IMPORTANT: The "Awesome" Glitch

Mike.

Guest fullmooncalling

Still nothing... and my shop till hasn't been touched. As I never got glitched np on my account, I think I will resume normal activities.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Time for an update guys:

Those who have been unaffected by the glitch can resume normal transactions (Restocking, investing stock market, etc). There is no apparent danger of you being frozen if you haven't been affected by this.

Many people, through the boards, are resuming normal activities and the site seems finally back on track. However, code yellow should be maintained for now, since people still affected haven't been entirely rid of the glitch. Only go back to normal if you HAVE NOT been affected. Thanks.

Guest briadams101

I think what happened ws neopoints sort of got "traded". What happend to me? I LOST 800 k! I was so mad :grrr: , it happened while I was trying to buy a fire pb. I complained to TNT, of course, I didn't know this was as huge a glitch as it is. I just got my NP back yesterday morning :happystrange: . And I did get my fire pb too. My first painted pet! Hooray for Mormemoko!

I'm glad you got your np back... Some of mine was missing too.. but it was only 3k, I didn't bother with an error report with that small of an amount.. TNT seemed to have enough on their hands! Congrats on your painted pet!

Well I don't think I was affected by the glitch at all, which is a good thing. I would be really worried about getting frozen if I had obtained a whole bunch of money.

Plus I probably would be tempted to spend it all :P

Hmm... well my shares in the stock market all seem to be crashing, but apart from that there's nothing unusual going on with my funds. :yes:

Guest Guest

I had about 100k more in my account. Already reported it to the TNT the day before yesterday but no one replied. I need to spend NP's but I'm afraid my account gets frozen! AAAARRRRGHHH!!! :grrr:

Nope, that's not an April Fools joke, but probably a glitch of some sort...

Does anyone know why all this has happened? Was it a computer melt down, a hacker attack, new software did something unexpected?

I think the actions were too specific in their reach to be a hacker attack (we would've hear about it otherwise anyway). Likely a coding glitch somewhere - I seem to remember they were moving to new servers a little while ago. Maybe that's got something to do with it?

Well guessing from the timing, I'd say it was a coding glitch related to the implementation of the new features in the shops/inventory pages. :yes: