The Bored Game

Ellie_Penguin

I'll add to the fun by getting a super sized industrial vacuum cleaner and sucking you all up :geeky_evil:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I add to the fun cause the vacuum cleaner works of a generator, so starts back up hehe

WOW!!! That was exciting....

I will add to the fun by throwing water baloons and flour bombs everywhere.. Ohh we all going to be covered in gunk.

With the result? You mean the gunky crap I just threw at everyone??? I don't want none of that cake!!!!

I'll add to the fun by letting loose some tigers, lions, elephants, giraffes, cows, goats and fluffy rabits

With the result? You mean the gunky crap I just threw at everyone??? I don't want none of that cake!!!!

I'll add to the fun by letting loose some tigers, lions, elephants, giraffes, cows, goats and fluffy rabits

Wouldnt that be a fun killer? if the cats are hungry?

hmmmmmm

Adds to the fun by bring out eggs and toliet papers and starts throwing them at the walls

Adds to the fun by stealing Carni's eggs and throws them at people...

I guess it sort of would... but this thread is a bit warped

*steals the itching powder and puts it in Carmi's undie drawer* BTW that is adding to the fun...

*dances about to Bowling for Soup*

??? Not quite sure what you are on about....

Adds to the fun and gives everyone paintball guns :P

I kill the fun by calling down the almighty wrath of the power blackout! And then I save it by activating the backup generator.

I kill the fun by destroying the backup generator and then incinerating it in my giant incinerating machine of DOOM! :devil:

I add to the fun by routing the power from several nearby cities into a single light bulb.

I kill the fun by pointing out that all that power going into one bulb would probably cause the bulb to explode quite violently, but I add to it by adding lots of resistors so the bulb does just fine!

I kill the fun by stealing the lightbulb

I add to the fun by shooting everyones flash lights (so they break) with a bibi gun

YAY darkness :)

I hyperventilate in the corner from all the strange and bizarre goings-ons but don't impede on any fun, simply adding to the fun with some abnormal breathing effects added to the whole situation.

*throws vicjw a inhaler* it would not be fun if you died

I add to the fun by setting free thousands of mice and rats... Meh since we are in darkness we can feel them running around our feets.