DOOM's Evil Art Contest

DOOM Bringer

That's great AA! I have a bit (not that much, but a bit) of money to fund it. But there will be no prizes until we get 5 contestants, when we get 5 people, then we will work out the exact prizes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have figured out that the grand prize will be 150k NP. :yes: I guess we'll come up with a second and third prize, as well as some valuable consolation prizes (codestone sets?).

ummm if the deadline isn't too close I might have time to join in. But I can't promise anything =| I am pretty slow XD

We have a very vague definition of evil in this contest to allow maximum creativity - just go for whatever strikes your fancy as evil. :yes:

You'll also probably have about a month to do everything.

Yay! More participants! :D

@Charmy: The date will be set when 5 people confirm they are participating. That means that you currently have an unlimited amount of time to do any artwork if you'd like.

@Everyone else: I have added a 'Confirmed Participants' section to the first post. Currently there is two confirmed and a few people interested. I'll update it each time a new person confirms their position in the competition.

If we get enough participants, or good enough entries, the grand prize might just be elevated to 200k. *hint* *hint* ;)

Woohoo! 4 members confirmed now. Thanks everybody, we'll start when one more person joins (so tell your friends :P)

By the way, if you want a head start on everybody else, you can start your picture now, because a closing date won't be decided until we start. Good luck :D

Hooray! Thanks Izzy :wink:

Thanks everyone for participating, it seems that AA mentioning the prize money in his sig really helped advertise this competition :P

So get working! AA and myself will collaborate and work out the fine details, but for now it's up to you guys to dazzle us with your artistic skills. Please note that we are taking an unlimited amount of participants, so feel free to still join up. All you have to do is send in a picture before the closing date (TBA) and you will officially be part of the contest. You don't need to say you're participating (we just wanted 5 people to do that), you can just submit your picture if you'd like. Thanks guys and good luck! :D

Well needless to say I'll be footing the bill for the Grand Prize. :P

And good luck to all participants! We're really looking forward to the evil entries you'll be coming up with! :D

Wow, so early in the contest and we're already getting some quality entries. :yes: Now I just have to wait for Tom to get on so we can do the official announcing of the closing date and prizes and stuff.

XD That one made me chuckle. But it looks like I missed my chance to converse with Tom...

I'm quite surprised to see so many awesome entries so early on in the competition. It'll be hard to choose.

By the way, you didn't miss your chance AA, I'm still here XD

Yeah, I kinda noticed. :P

Announcement: The closing date for the contest has been set! You have until midnight on May 17th (based on NST) to submit your entries!

Yep join the competition! We'll take as many participants as we can get!

I admit that the first post is a bit confusing and cluttered, so I may have to edit it later on.