How many avvies do you have?

Maximum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... now I feel silly I only have 28, then again I don't really collect them, they just pop up now and then :*

The clickable ones? :S

You mean the links within the Neopets website? I am sure I have got most of those, I have been to almost all the places I can find (I think)!

Ohh Gees, you lot are confusling me now.

:* Oops... Sorry... I now have 109

Well I'm not really an avatar collector, but 107 avatars is quite enough to choose from for me. :yes:

<--- Has 226 and two petpets ageing

I'm rapidly running out of ones that are humanly possible for me to get, I think I may try for a few more of the stamp collector ones, kill two birds with one stone

<--- Has 226 and two petpets ageing

I'm rapidly running out of ones that are humanly possible for me to get, I think I may try for a few more of the stamp collector ones, kill two birds with one stone

----

wow.... howd u get a lot of avvies?did u get them from games?

Thanks to the tooth faerie popping up today, I now have 169. Not bad, especially since I'm extra horrible at flash games! I'm working on the battledome ones at the moment, but I'll need to do some more training before I can get some of them! Oh, and I also have 3 petpets aging, which will give me 2 more in about 30 days and the third in about 190 days (Mazzews take too long!)