The Bug Brothers

vicjw

I was playing Dice-A-Roo earlier and a random event occured, I'm not sure if this has been happening for a while but it's the first it's happened to me so I got a screengrab. Just highlighting it :)

somethinghappndhm1.jpg

That reminds me has anyone managed to get more than 550 points on that game? I have played it almost everyday since it came out and I can't manage to get more than 550 points? Is it just me or not?

Is it just me, or is the bug that's holding the two coins at the start-up thrusting his pelvis at the player?

Or is my mind just in the gutter??? (:

0:) It looks more like he is giggling up and down on his legs

You are not the only one who thought the bug at the beginning of the game looked a little "odd" to say the least. My high is 530 and it took forever to get that high of a score. I am glad you posted the RE I had no idea the graphic had changed for it! I must say it's better now! Not that a good graphic makes losing money any better lol...

You are not the only one who thought the bug at the beginning of the game looked a little "odd" to say the least. My high is 530 and it took forever to get that high of a score. I am glad you posted the RE I had no idea the graphic had changed for it! I must say it's better now! Not that a good graphic makes losing money any better lol...

Yeah, I can't get past 600 either, or 550 for that matter. Do you guys have REALLy fast reflexes, or REALLY slow computers?