Which pet should I lab ray?

crxsnochic

Zzzzaaaapppp  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I zap?

• Cajoruth - The female Tyrannian Lupe
    • nemarth - The female Desert Aisha

Ok, so today the lab ray turned my lab pet, Sahonoku, into a starry uni. I'd keep zapping her, but I happen to really like that species/color combo, especially for a female pet. So no more zapping for her cause I would hate to lose it!

So now I need to figure out who to zap. My other pets are:

Cajoruth http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Cajoruth

Female

Tyrannian Lupe

Lvl : 3

Str : 13

Def : 20

Mov : 20

Hp : 26

or...

nemarth http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=nemarth

Female

Desert Aisha

Lvl : 19

Str : 43

Def : 18

Mov : 15

Hp : 41

They've both been zapped before, which is how they became their species/color. I've done some training with nemarth at the Acadamy, but not enough that I would be bummed if she got zapped down to level 1 (I'm not very into battledoming... though I was thinking of starting it). I also am not wild about either species/color combo so I'm having a hard time deciding!

So, I figured I'd ask everyone here and let you guys decide! I'll give the poll a few days and then start zapping the winner. If you want to leave any comments about why you made your choice, please do!

Thanks for voting!

I think I like the look of your Lupe better than the Aisha... but if you keep training Nemarth, she could become your battledome pet (for plot and avatars... it's useful, really).

So I don't know. And I'm sure this wasn't really helpful for you... sorry :(.

I think you should zap your lupe. It's more of a name thing for me... I like your lupe's name better, so I would zap until you got the species/colour you wanted.

Also, if you zap the pet with lower stats, then you have a pet with higher stats to use in plots and such if you need it..

I would zap the Aisha, cuz she has better stats already and she would train faster if thats what you are looking 4.. :)

Keep the Lupe as your Model pet and Aisha as the fighting 1! :)

So much to ponder and consider.... everyone's brought up really good points... such as one should zap the strong one to better her stats, or should not zap the strong one as to avoid weakening her stats... oh the decisions! I'll definately zap whichever one gets the most votes though! Thanks everyone for voting so far! Keep it up! I'll start zapping again Monday night I think!

I say zap nemarth because she has better stats. While you might not want her to lose stats, I say it doesn't matter because you only need one Battle pet. So if she stayed with her stats the way they are and you went for the lupe instead, then her stats would be wasted anyway. So, I say you zap nemarth and use her as your battle pet :D

Thanks for the input everyone! Cajoruth won with 8 votes to nemarth's 4, so I'll be zapping the lupe. At least until I end up with a color/species combo that I can't bear to part with! I'll keep nemarth as a battle pet for awhile, but I started training Sahonoku pretty heavily, as I won't be zapping her anymore, so once she catches up she'll probably become my main battler. hopefully by the next plot she'll be really strong!

Update: I guess it's a good thing Cajoruth won... cause on the third day of zapping her:

The ray is fired at Cajoruth... ... and she goes down to level 1 :(

I seem to get this one alot, at least she only lost 2 levels.