Content Applications: OPEN

Ian

(I never realised taking screenies for game guides was such a skill :P )

Yes... you need the right timing for the picture, and then to edit it properly in your image editor... A lot of work!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read over some of the applications and some look really good. I've considered applying even though I'm pretty new, both at writing neopets related articles and the forums. I'm not really good at writing a game guide. Good luck to all that applied. Maybe next time around I will apply. I love to write and I've done some summarizing of a role play game I play and have been told I should write books. However my internet connection is only guaranteed for another month at the moment so I don't think applying right now would be a good idea. Good luck all.

I will be submitting mine tomorrow(if thats ok)

I will be gone from tomorrow til about tuesday. Im on break.

@HBK: Well that's a relief... I was afraid my guide might just have ended up as a long-winded monologue.

@Xepha: The timing was my main problem - I ended up staring stupidly at a bunch opponents for several seconds as I tried to get the right angle to screenie them. Then I died. XD