RoS: Chapters 14 and 15

Xepha

ULTRA MEGA IMPORTANT: We have open staff positions at TDN! Check

this out!

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 will be released today! If any steps are released in The Return of Dr. Sloth Plot TDN will be updating live so check back for the latest information.

Edit: The Return of Dr. Sloth plot is over. In addition of chapter 14, you can read the Epilogue of the plot. Please note that you can no longer complete any of the steps, nor fight against the challengers inside the Battledome.

On a side note... purple pets lost their orange spots! Weeirrd.

Rate the Plot on tdnforums.com! Voice your opinion for TNT to read!

Frontpage Marquee

return_of_sloth_2008_ch14.jpg

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch14.gif

Events Banner

ros_current_events_ch14.gif

I wonder if TNT bit off more than they can chew with the DD and a plot at the same time? I predicted that this would be the end, based entirely on having too many things on and the explosion on the banner. Agreed, Paul, this plot was useless.

=Cameron=

Yeah, I could see how Ros plus DD would be a lot to handle. Though I would think they would get everything all set-up and ready to go for the plot, like the coding for all the games, comics, etc. completely done before they even sarted the plot so that way all they have to do is upload and publish it. Of course I have very limited knowledge of building/maintaining websites and pretty much zero knowledge as to what it takes to make the interactive puzzles and games, etc... so maybe it can't quite work like that. :)

Wow... What a disappointing plot.

Oh well I still stand strong in my hopes/beliefs that this is not the true ending! I really hope this isn't the ending....

I might send in an application, MIGHT being keyword there.

I suppose we can all change our names back now. I'll keep this name for a while, because I still foolishly believe that it might continue on. That and the fact that I can't change it back for a few days/weeks until it's been a month since I first changed it :P

I sorta like my name as it is... so I'll keep it until I get bored of my siggy or something. ;) (And it's not much plot related)

BUT! Purple pets are losing their orange spots...!

I don't have a purple pet, but I did like the orange spots on them... much better than just plain purple... adds character (in my opinion at least!) I wish there had been more steps though :( For the fighting pets there wasn't even a boss to fight (not that my pets could have ever handled a boss.) How long does it usually take for points to be added up, etc? I would like to know how I did in TNT's point rating as this is the first plot I've done that gives out points... Altador being the only other plot I've done. Oh well, at least now I can concentrate on DD alone, rather than having to keep an eye on both.

If I had to guess as to when the trophies and plot rewards will be released, I'd say a month or longer. Usually it takes a while because TNT needs to calculate and then distribute everybody's plot points and pick rewards etc.

Yeah, or maybe it could follow the trend this plot set... take ridiculously long before points are awarded... 6 months would be reasonable... considering it took a couple months just to do 4 puzzles and a handful of battledome challengers! lol

Pi is the best rating for the plot V (I voted Pi as well). Not bad enough for 3, not good enough for 4, but perfect for Pi :P

It just needed more plot steps and the latter half of the plot needed to happen slower and be explained better. The end was rushed for some reason.

Maybe they wanted to 'close' it for the duration of the Daily Dare, and we'll have a continuation afterwards? I certainly hope so - and that's not an unfounded hope either. There are still more than enough loose ends to tie up. :yes:

Lol, I thought Chapter 15 was short and pointless, but funny anyway. I wouldn't complain if I had a huge golden statue though, I'd just slowly move it towards my ship and then run away with it. I'd melt it down and sell it soon after. :devil:

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Hmm, it wasn't bad, the JTTLI continues being the worst plot ever, because RoS ending was quite cool. Nevertheless, it was the slowest plot ever, and so it deserves a mediocre 3/5 from me.

A huge golden statue... well unfortunately nobody knows what I look like, so there's no chance of that happening with me. :P

So you don't look like the jet pilot in your picture?!?! Not even the battery with devil horns? I had no idea... :P

If I were Gormos I would try and rule over the Grundos. That way, within a few years, he could turn them into a mighty army (WITHOUT mutation. Mutated Grundos are so old now)

The jet pilot in my avvie is looking pretty anonymous isn't he? That's why I like flight gear. :yes:

C'mon Sloth, you can do better than this!