Content Applications: OPEN

Ian

Hello everybody!

Hear ye, hear ye all content writers! The Daily Neopets is seeking out the best possible content writers out there to join our team. If you enjoy writing guides for Neopets (plus working at the largest Neopets website in the world is pretty cool too :D) and would like to be a part of our team as a content writer, please consider applying here at this topic. :)

We look forward to receiving your application!

UPDATE: Oops, we had some permissions mixed up that wouldn't allow you to post your application. This has been fixed. Please post your application now. :)

Thanks,

Ian

TDN Management

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really excited too Levy.

Sweet! New staff members! I'll consider sending in an application, but I'll think about it for a while and make my decision later.

Im same as Dj.

I have 2 guides im writing at the moment.

So i may apply this time around

Good luck to those who apply

Is there a deadline for the applications? Oh and do the articles have to be something you have written recently? I have a few articles that I have written and submitted before for Staff Applications so I'm just wondering if I have to write a new one or just submit one I have written before, but haven't submitted?

Well, this isn't official, but I think it will be opened for at least 1 week. We need time to taste all the sandwiches... I mean, to read all the applications, and then decide who we want to hire... etc.

For an official answer, feel free to poke Ian! :P

Well this is the opportunity I've been waiting for. :P I'll see what I can do...

Query: Why does the 'Applying Rules and Regulations' link lead to the forums index?

*Is considering trying to write a guide for TDN and then submit an application*

I have an idea for a guide I'd like to write, so I might give it a go tomorrow. Content Staff certainly interests me more than Battlepedia Staff does (no offence to BP people, I'm just not a big Battledome person).

I'm still thinking about it...

Guest Sloth Von Karma
I have an idea for a guide I'd like to write, so I might give it a go tomorrow. Content Staff certainly interests me more than Battlepedia Staff does (no offence to BP people, I'm just not a big Battledome person).

That's fine. Everyone has their own tastes. :)

I also would like to wish good luck to all those who decide to apply and I hope we (current staff) will be working with some of you soon (even if I'm from the BP department). ;)

Thanks for all of your interests guys! Applications shall be open until we fill all 3 positions, so there is no time limit to how long this could take. But since it sounds like there's quite a few people who will be applying, you might want to hurry since the positions could be filled rather fast. :)

Let me know if you have any more questions. I will look into that weird link error (somebody reported it earlier). Thanks for that.

I noticed a problem with the Content Writer Applications section of the forums. I went to click New Topic there and send an application, but instead of going to the page where you create a topic it came up with "Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum".

Is this just me, or is it happening to others as well?

Thanks Ian!

I've sent in my application! Now I just sit back and wait... :P