RoS: Chapter 13

Xepha

Chapter 13 will be released today! If any steps are released in The Return of Dr. Sloth Plot TDN will be updating live so check back for the latest information.

Update: Step 5 is now closed, Sloths ship has been successfully destroyed! The plot is not over yet though, as the challengers are still able to be beaten in the battledome.

Frontpage Marquee

return_of_sloth_2008_ch13.jpg

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch13.gif

Events Banner

ros_current_events_ch13.gif

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Oooh, this looks very interesting. Let's see what TNT have in stock for us...

If there is another Battledome challenger, count on us to provide coverage too. ;)

Lol Thanks, I had star wars in my mind.

Been browsing around and nearly brought a £40 Darth Vader Lightsaber :P (Thankfully I didn't though)

Though Im hoping this isn't near the end. It looks like it is, but Im hoping we get caught by the guards and:

-we get thrown in prison and have to escape.

-Sloth escapes to the Mines.

Is it just me or did everything in the last few steps happen extremely quickly and pointlessly? At one moment, they are taking their sweet time freeing prisoners and then all of a sudden, they go to Kreludor and immediately prepare for battle. Then all of a sudden they are on Sloth's ship, then in the space of two pages Sloth is feebly defeated. It's like TNT ran out of time or something. They were going slowly, but now all of a sudden they've just jumped up and shortened events so that they are now small and pointless. Let's hope there is more or like Paul said, this will be one of the worst endings ever.

But he most likely got away on one of the many available ships. He had a head start on Gorix and Cylara as well. Chances are he got away, it was kind of implied by the way he ran away.

No, the worst ending would be if Sloth had come back in rainbow hippy robes, had grown an afro, was wearing a pair of circular sunglasses and holding a guitar while singing Aquarius. :guitar: This, of course, had to be joined by everyone holding hands and skipping to their left, and then to their right. :wink:

"This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

The age of Aquarius

Aquarius! Aquarius!"

Ah I forgot that possible ending. It would be like the ending to the 40 Year Old Virgin, except devoid of all humor. Everybody would just be sitting there angrily preparing to complain. The site would crash with so many angry comments :P

Well then as long as there are loose ends to tie up, we have the right to demand more chapters (or failing that, a sequel). :P

But have you ever wondered if TNT sped things up because everybody was complaining about the slow pace?

I honestly wonder if the reason it's been dragging on so long was because they wanted it to last until April 1st so they could use my ending. :wink:

Well they might just use it as an alternate ending... you never know. XD

"How dare you interrupt my revenge is futile speech!" :laughingsmiley:

"How dare you interrupt my revenge is futile speech!"

^

Best line from this plot. Easily best. Nothing more needs to be said *leaves*

Or it's like Lost Isle... and the ending will be as bad as Michael suggested...

Lost Isle was such a cheap copy of a bad bad bad Hollywood movie!

Anyway, it's fun to see that you guys still have theories. ;)

....This plot has totally lost me.

It is like the comics don't even have any continuity. You could just read the last chapter and not even have to read the first one.

They just skipped huge gaps and went to the next event. The plot steps didn't even make sense near the end.

And, my, that was the worst and anti-climatic way to get rid of a villain. I've seen low-budget movies with better endings.

I seriously hope this isn't how Sloth was defeated. Bleck.

....This plot has totally lost me.

It is like the comics don't even have any continuity. You could just read the last chapter and not even have to read the first one.

They just skipped huge gaps and went to the next event. The plot steps didn't even make sense near the end.

And, my, that was the worst and anti-climatic way to get rid of a villain. I've seen low-budget movies with better endings.

I seriously hope this isn't how Sloth was defeated. Bleck.

That's what I mean by the most recent chapters happening really fast. Especially considering how slow it started off, with them talking about prisoners and stuff like that. Then all of a sudden they chucked the continuity and character building right out the window and defeated the villain in one chapter. It could be like the LDP where it seemingly ended, but continued on. That's also like the Battle for Meridell (the Meridell plot before the plot with Kass), where it supposedly ended but then Darigan came back in another,stronger form(it looked like the Balrog :P).

I just don't think TNT is dumb enough to end it like this and think people will be satisfied. I mean they have made some mistakes in the past but they're not idiots.

My guess/hope/plea to any TNT employees possibly reading this: It continues...

Right... Sloth would probably blast TNT into oblivion if this turns out to be the end of his plot. :yes: And so would the rest of the Neopian population for that matter... :evil:

I agree. People are complaining already and the plot hasn't definitely finished yet. Of course no matter what TNT does, people will complain anyway, but they will get a lot more unanimous complaints if it ends like this.