Part Five: Token Testing

Starlight

Well you could join up with 3 people if you really want to, but I'm sure it would be just as effective to join a random testing room with 3 other people in it. That's what I do...

Erm... is there a way to tell how many people are in a room?

There can only be 4 people in a room. If you join up randomly then you will be placed in a room with three other people. You can tell how many people are in a room by looking and seeing how many pictures of pets you can see. Generally there will be a message if their is less than four people saying something like "Waiting for more people to join".

Well I'm working in room 19 at the moment - I seem to be one of the few people that know what they're doing. :P

Edit: @Tom: I meant before going into the room. :P

Apparently some people went into that station, got up to the last step, then left. :yes:

There is an explanation on the news topic for this step - I'm a bit busy to quote it now - working on the singularities. :P

:yes: That explains it really clearly actually - much more clearly than I could ever manage.

Wow thanks Izzy, that was really helpful. I was really really confused with what I was supposed to do in the Gravitics Part. I'm sure once everyone knows what to do in all the sections people will be able to finish testing Space Faerie Tokens reasonably quickly.

once everyone knows what to do in all the sections

not having any luck finding people like that... anyone want to join me in Testing Station #46644663?

(btw. I have never done part 1 and 2 before but have read the guides)

Unfortunately I'm too busy to do that right now - but I'll be back on looking for people to work with tomorrow. :yes:

Oh, I completed the testing in random room, but there was only the Gravitics Part. So I don't need to complete the other ones and I will be able to get trophies, prices and other stuff? Is this okay?

Well I guess, but I'm pretty sure the idea is that we all keep going until we find the real Space Faerie Token. You can jump in right at the Gravitics Part, but the general idea is that you aren't meant to do just one. We are supposed to search through the millions of Tokens as a huge community and find the real token.

Well nothing can hide from the Neopets community. :yes: I'm pretty sure this token will be ID'd faster than Sloth can solve a linear equation (he can't :P ).

I'm going to start a new thread for announcing testing stations to work on... see you there!

I'm still in Testing Station #46644663, and no, I am not a sad person for sitting there waiting ;-)

Of course not. No proper TDN forums member here would ever say that y'know - we're all too insane to bother about stuff like that. (:

Well I guess, but I'm pretty sure the idea is that we all keep going until we find the real Space Faerie Token. You can jump in right at the Gravitics Part, but the general idea is that you aren't meant to do just one. We are supposed to search through the millions of Tokens as a huge community and find the real token.

Well, I am certainly going to do each trask AT LEAST once! If I have time, I'll do them more than once.