Hehe, someone has made a appearance.

starting from Lost desert:

sr_foreman.gifsr_chef.gif

Where he was a Foreman and Chef.

he moved in Altador to become the janitor

janitor_light_angry_d976b6ba01.gif

he then decided to work in a graveyard.

caretaker_angry_720103a93c.gif

But recently he decided to have a rest from a plot, But knew the neopians would hate to have a plot without him, so he made:

yurbot_8e5ba55991.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pancreaspie
Yeah. Sorry about that. I was looking for a way to delete that post since it is not the most consistent method. I've noticed that the densities do not match the cylinder volumes. I'm trying to match what density goes with what volume and will post the results. Sofar, the only one that has worked is 181mm 396mm 5.1g/cm3 = 208 seconds = Tyrannic Acid.

Also, 181mm 442mm 1.8g/cm3 = 82 seconds = Zafaric Acid

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but do we HAVE to do this step? It seems like with so many people in each testing room and all.... is it like the battledome where you can play, but don't have to?

Completely optional as far as we can tell. :)

But as always, you can get more points. :yes:

@Paul: XD I knew he looked familiar.

I like this part, it's pretty different (I didn't participate in the Tale of Woe plot, so it's the first time I see a part involving cooperation between neopians). But sometimes I'm in a room with clueless people and it's very boring. :S

But I'm really intrigued how they will calculate the participation (and thus points) of each people in this part. The number of steps you complete? The number of testing rooms you finish? o_O

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Hello everyone. For the singularities part, I've seen that most of you do it in Excel, which is great, although it takes time to enter all the variables and expressions in there.

I've created a program, in C, capable of calculating all your gravity singularities coordinates in a quicker and easier way. You just need to execute the program, enter the A and B coordinates, and voila! It calculates it for you.

Then you'll be asked if you want to enter another singularity and you repeat it again until you enter 0, and the program will close.

Please test it out! Thanks.

Download it here!

@Paul: Wow, I didn't realize the robot was a Yurble. Even the name Yurbot makes sense. Now that I look at it, it seems so obvious.

I can be slow sometimes :P

Hello everyone. For the singularities part, I've seen that most of you do it in Excel, which is great, although it takes time to enter all the variables and expressions in there.

I've created a program, in C, capable of calculating all your gravity singularities coordinates in a quicker and easier way. You just need to execute the program, enter the A and B coordinates, and voila! It calculates it for you.

Then you'll be asked if you want to enter another singularity and you repeat it again until you enter 0, and the program will close.

Please test it out! Thanks.

Download it here!

Not to be rude or anything, but after the fuss TNT kicked up back in part 2, I'm a little nervous about using a program to help with a plot step...

Well from what I can tell this one should be alright. The calculator in Part 2 was illegal because it accessed information from Neopets, this one however just calculates something you enter into it. As long as it doesn't have to access neopets, then it isn't illegal (and TNT can't tell anyway).

Of course, I haven't downloaded this program of HBK's, but it doesn't look like it has to access neopets to work, therefore being alright.

Correct me if I'm wrong :D

Well yes, it does seem that it would be okay. But TNT can tell that you're using the program, because you just said so. :P

Well I haven't actually used it (honestly, I haven't) but I still trust it anyway.

I think something similar happened with the Part 2 Calculator. The people who got frozen were the people who said they used it on the neoboards (and the guy who created it). But everybody who said they used it on here were fine. So if you ever use a program or something that you aren't sure about, DON'T say anything on the neoboards. Just keep it to yourself...

That's true...

In any case this plot part is over, so I guess there's not much point to this topic now.

I suppose it is. I really think that I should have done something with this part of the plot but I completely ignored it really.

[randomthought] It was a pity to see Sloth's ship explode though, I thought it looked cool :D [/randomthought]

I actually think it did look kinda cooler. The picture of the explosion with Gorix's ship escaping looked cool. It was well drawn by whoever did it. Certainly better than anything I could draw :P

Guest Sloth Von Karma

To clarify any doubts, my program does NOT make any connection with Neopets whatsoever. It's a simple calculator (like the one TDN uses in its guide, but in a different programming language), as I believe TDN's is programmed in PHP (correct me if I'm wrong), and my calculator is created with the C language (which is similar to PHP). TNT have absolutely no chance of guessing you're using my calculator, as it doesn't even need an Internet connection to work (because it's .exe)!

It's a simple program where you enter your A and B coordinates, and it executes the formulas you put in Excel automatically and gives you your X and Y coordinate. That's just it.

This plot step is now over, though, but I didn't want any doubts non responded, so here's my answer for you all.

Yes, the comic looked cool, I happened to like the countdown numbers.. the color gave it a nice effect... but the lines were lame... and I'll be super bummed if it means the plot is winding down :(

Off topic... This was my 50th post.. so now I'm cool!