Return of Dr. Sloth! New Step!

Superfly

A new step has surprisingly been released!

Click here to check it out! We're working on figuring it out ourselves, so stay tuned for live updates!

Update:Please feel free to post (comment) any working solutions you might randomly find. =D We're trying to figure this out, your help will help everyone else!

Update 2:We started writing our guide to solve this step and you can find it here. We are still encouraging you to post your solution and tips in our forum to help us providing the best guide as we can.

yurbot_8e5ba55991.gif

Error! Something went wrong during teleportation and you find yourself sucked through a teleportation vortex!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Control Rods Solution-- Make the closest flashy dot (it's tiny) exactly to the upper right of your rod. Tada!

If you could post a screenshot, that would be even better. :wink:

Control Rods Solution-- Make the closest flashy dot (it's tiny) exactly to the upper right of your rod. Tada!

is that after you melt it down or am i going about this all wrong.....jc if i am on the right track

OK I got that part figured out but then IE had an error and closed, when I tried to go back the space guy was mad and yelling at me in red, so now I have ot do it all over again, well unfortunately the people in the room this time really have no clue...........argh

The total amount of acid you need to add for you part is 100 times the total volume times your percentage. For example if the volume is 2.2 Liters and you need 30%, 2200 * .3 = 660 mL

Also, there are 10 different acids, with each bottle corresponding to a certain acid. The bottom right 4 from left to right are Zafaric, Tikionic, Xweetic, and Oxydariganic.

Okay, My coordinates for the singularities was 486,221. The strange part... I can get another by clicking on it again!!!!!!! If you find your coordinate you can go back every three minutes and get another in the exact same place!!

EDIT::::: Okay, I could only do it twice in a row. Still, highly unlikely if the coordinates are randomly generated

Could sure use some help in test station 88... too many people leaving the room to do testing efficiently. Thanks.

EDIT: Please Ignore

If you know how to do the first part of the 4th step, please join me at station 162312261. Thank you.

See you in 3 minutes.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest kyvos01

The compound has been formed into a perfect cylinder with a length of 383 mm and a cross-sectional radius of 161 mm. Kadoatite has a density of 4.6 g/cm3. Please select a number of seconds to submerge the compound.

can someone help me out w/ that. i'm not good w/ math. i just need the equation and i'll do the rest. please and thank you.

See you in 3 minutes.

on my way.........see you there!!

ok thats weird it told me i was in the wrong place and sent me back to room 73...........(nvm this)

for some weird reason I am able to do part 2 now.

Guest Guest_wildwolf1086_*

I am so confused do we have to work with other people on a team? or can we do this step by ourselves? The stupid robot is just talking in circles!

How to beat the gravity step:

put the first hole on 0,0.

Under the hole, a number will appear (X)

For the second hole, place it at 0, x

Another number will appear (y)

place the third hole at x,y

This does not work all the time... You have to draw a circle that is the radius of the first number centered at the first number, then draw a circle that is the radius of the second second number, centered at the second number. Then where the two circles meet is where you place the third. You can draw the circles with your fingers (held like your using a drafting compass) and the accuracy doesnt have to be great (the outer shaded ring is the size of the dot).

Could you be a bit more specific?

Basically, what you need to do for the gravity test is triangulation. To make things easier to do this place the first singularity at (0,0). What ever number that is displayed under the first singularity (ex: 72) go to either (0, number) or (number, 0) [ex: (72,0)]. By doing this you place the second singularity on a point on an imaginary circle of radius ::number:: around the first singularity and along one of the edges of the square. Now the number under the second singularity is the radius for the second imaginary circle centered on the second singularity. Now you have two overlapping circles, with two points where they cross. One of these points is going to fall outside of the playing area and the other is where you need to put the third singularity. Now the singularity has a diameter of about 30 units, so you only have to find the point where the circles cross roughly the size of your fingertip. This has worked for me every time, except when the number exceeds 400 (my estimating skills are lacking a little). To make things more accurate you could use a couple of drafting compasses to find the point of intersection.

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/v...angulation.html

This link shows how it is done in a real life application. Notice that they have 3 circles. This is because they do not have a box to limit the location of the intersection point.

I hope this helps.