Highscore review

_Zafia_

Well my descriptions say it all ;) I just scored good in dubloon diseasters n my score is currently getting reviewed by the staff. How long does that take?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Excessive chat speak in numerous posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

U gotte be kidding :O :O 3 days - oh my good. Then my score prolly wont be enough if its gonna take 3 days.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When is it monday where the review staff pps r?

Neopets opens its offices at 8 AM NST Monday, but because of a possible backlog since yesterday, the earliest time I would hope for is 10 AM NST Monday. Please remember, everyone who gets on the lists is approved, so nobody will score higher than you and not have to be reviewed.

Hmm... it's odd, but I once got a pretty low score for a game, but it had to be reviewed for some reason. I'm quite sure it wasn't on the high score table...

Guest Zach.
Hmm... it's odd, but I once got a pretty low score for a game, but it had to be reviewed for some reason. I'm quite sure it wasn't on the high score table...

Sometime if you send the score to fast, it will be auto - reviewed :graduated:

Ah, I see... not much of a problem anyway. *shrug* It's not like I get on the high score table often. :P

Well my best (and favourite) game so far is Skies Over Meridell... but I'm not terribly good at that either.

I am trying to get a trophy in Tubular Kiko Racing. I'm good enough to end up on the first page, just not good enough to get a trophy in it. I haven't gotten one yet mostly because I haven't exactly tried very hard for it. Maybe if I put more effort in I might get it.

I actually got to the top of the list for Skies Over Meridell during score reset day - but my score got beaten too many times after a few hours, and I never got a trophy. :(

That's what happens to me as well. When I said I'm good enough to end up on the first page, I meant at the end of the day. I've been in a trophy position plenty of times, but I always get beaten before they get handed out :(

I guess if I actually had the attention span to practice long and hard, I'd get a trophy spot easily. :P

Good luck Xepha!!! I'm not very good at Meerca Chase, but I wish you the best anyway.

Let's hope you win the gold!