Daily Dare Update!

Superfly

It surely is looking like the Daily Dare will be starting tomorrow. :O Don't forget that TDN has gone behind locked doors and is providing up-to-the minute coverage starting TONIGHT at midnight NST. This is going to be one exciting event folks, be sure to tune into TDN, right here, for the latest.

Update: It appears the Daily Dare has yet to start. :( We'll let you know as soon as it does.

Frontpage Marquee

dailydare_2008.jpg

Guest Sloth Von Karma

A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

Heh, sorry about that, I'm just very happy because I like the Daily Dare a lot, it's my favorite thing after plots, battledome challengers and, of course, the Altador Cup.

Let the games begin! :)

However, I believe that it will be released a midnight tonight. :) The frontpage image could perhaps be an advert for the beginning of next week for the Daily Dare - for all we know. :/

I agree with TJ, I think it's got to be tonight. It's the first day of March and that is why it is the Daily Dare, because there is a challenge every day for the whole of March. I'm looking forward to it, I definitely think there will be some surprises this year, but I don't think Sloth will have anything to do with it.

They could have programmed it to do an major update. After all, last year's DD was released every day, and they didn't work on the weekends. It doesn't change that much to just start it on a weekend.

I think Neopets have used auto-updaters before. It would only make sense. :yes:

The Daily Dare is probably going to be released tomorrow.

After all, they wouldn't release a banner THIS early, would they?

Heh, 12 NST is only 7pm here (but I'll be busy and won't be able to do it until later)

It kind of has to be tonight, unless they release it in April. It can't be the Daily Dare unless it has a challenge on every day of the month, which means it should start tomorrow NST (tonight for me) on the 1st of March.

Lucky. 12 NST here is like... 3-4 am.

I be sleepin' and catchin' Z's at tat time, yo.

Like the last Daily Dare, AAA is gonna be a toughy.

Although I doubt that we may even be against AAA or Abigail if they need our help.

I'm starting to think this year's Daily Dare isn't going to be in March, it's starting to look like it will be later. I think it's a bit much to have both the DD and RoS at the same time, so I wouldn't stay up all night about it. I guess it'll come when it comes.

My sudden change of heart came when I looked for any extra info on Jellyneo and they think it'll be later as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I don't know when it's coming anymore. If it was April then why would the banner be ready already? I'll just wait and see what happens...

Well, it seems that the Daily Dare is out: http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/daily_dare.phtml

I would tolerate working with AAA if only to laugh at his out-of-place snobbishness. :P