The Battledome fights...

TheUnknown

Fairly new here...

Anyways, what are the chances of the next part of the plot being based off your performance in the dome? My pets are pretty weak, and probably won't be able to survive another battles since they get harder... I don't want to be stuck mid-plot... especially after those 3 mod-things... :sad01_anim:

I heard you get points for beating them and that you can use them for prizes at the end... Is this true? :O Or was it just like that for old plots?

Sorry for all the questions...

Don't worry, the Battledome isn't going to ever be necessary. The current Neopets staff seems to want to let as many people participate as possible, and they know the majority doesn't have strong pets.

At most, the fights will just be to earn a few extra plot points. Most of the points will probably come from the puzzles.

I believe future parts will include both solving puzzles and fighting. They mentioned that we will have to find the token... and at the same time, it's pretty sure we will have to face Sloth in the Battledome as well. Something also has to happen between the Grundos on Kreludor...

I'm really the worst to speculate though!

In summary, beating the battledome challengers isn't required - you can just do it to earn yourself a few more prize points if you like. :)