Grundo Names 101

Meeptroid

Hello, TDNers.

I am itching to create a name for a future Grundo. However, over thirty names I tried were no good. Basically all of them are taken.

So instead of whacking my brains out over this dilemma, I thought I might as well ask you guys for some options.

What I am looking for is a name that has a Neopet feel to it. While at the same time, has a alien side to it.

Rules for the name:

1. No numbers.

2. No other symbols or anything. Just plain ol' letters.

3. Make the name exotic/alien sounding, but make sure the name is easy to pronounce.

4. Have the name appropriate. I don't want the name secretly a foreign swear or anything without my knowledge.

That is all the major things I want to point out.

Also, this is not officially a contest. I just want to round up various names. After choosing the ones I like best, I'll make a poll and figure out prizes for those who made the top choices. That is why this topic is not in the contest section.

But if this does seem more fit for the contest board, then by all means move this over.

I'll also mention I may paint by Grundo the colour Starry if that helps anyone.

So what are you waiting for? Go on and find some names!

Erm.. I'm pretty good at making up fake, exotic names.

Xaar

Eelllliioott (It's elliot with every letter doubled :P)

Xela

Xelo

Xelir

Rixile

Arksin

Xarein

Auslander

Vreemd (dutch for alien ;))

Daluaz

Nadexdelz

.... It could go on and on and on and on and on.....

If you want me to give you the pronunciations, I can.

Mia, most of those are taken already... these are the only two of those that aren't - Daluaz and Nadexdelz.

To check if a name is taken the easist way is to put it onto the end of this URL: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=NAME

If the name isn't taken you'll get this message:

Error: Sorry, there is no Neopet by that name in Neopia.

You guys all did awesome!

I found two names that I particularly like!

Now I just need to make a poll. The creator of the winning name will get a somewhat 'fabulous' prize.

The runner-up will not go unnoticed however. ;)

A mod may close this board if they want.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Superfly if you have any questions regarding this action.