The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Nein (no)

< I'm working on beating The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest, again. Much harder and much funnier than the regular OoT.

V anyone ever find a frog in their shoe by putting it on? (I did, thankfully it lived though.)

^ Nein, unless you want your post count to go up, If you do, post in other forums.

< I am also wondering what is for dinner...

V Do you think I'm ugly :hairy: (I doubt you'll ever find a photo of me on the internet, I hate having parts of my soul stolen)

^ Funnily it made me laugh because I read it as "Corbin my mam"

< trying to remember how master quest was funnier than oot (little help?)

v you seen futurama: bender's big score yet?

^ not really, I was earlier.

< Some reasons why master quest was finnier than the regular oot are #1: in the third dungeon, jabu jabu, there are cows and parts of cows everywhere, they have uses when you hit them with the slingshot such as spawning items or chests and acting as switches, So I like to call it the cow dungeon (no cows in the normal oot)

V Anyone here ever had or still has a bad sickness or injury? (I got CFS/ME)

^ Nope I haven't even been out of bed an hour yet

< I'd forgotten about the cows in Master Quest! :laughingsmiley: Oh and Bender's Big Score is a movie

v Do you ever get annoyed when you're trying to have an online conversation and people in real life start talking to you?

^ (assuming they were completely tame) either a ring-tailed lemur or a lion/tiger/other kind of big cat

< job interview today = ARGH!!!

v Best way to kill an hour?

^ IMO, it would be "listen to one of your iTunes playlists while sketching random pictures". Sadly, not everyone has an iPod/iTunes on their computer, or neat drawing skillz D:

< Sometimes I come up with the worst answers/silliest answers to questions. o_______x;;

v Are you bad at drawing humans?

^ To be honest I can't remember the different types!

< Not an expert on elephants

v How many hours til your bday?

^ Eh...? That word... "math".... My brain doesn't process this strange word during summer vacation.

< Has to sleep in the couch for now while my room is being used for a guest.

v What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

^ i don't . . .

< . . . have dreams

V when was your last dream?

^ Last night but the last one I remember was an odd "Dead Rising" inspired dream

< Btw everyone has a few dreams every night, it just depends when you wake whether you remember them

v Does your mobile ignore the vibrate option while it's being charged?