Symol Hole?

Pack

Usually? Nothing. Your petpet will most often go down and come back up again.

But on rare occasions, your petpet can fish up items, and on even rarer occasions, those items can be valuable. Additionally, I think there's an avatar that you can get from the Symol Hole. :)

The petpet can also bring back some NP or level up. It's very random anyway, and more often nothing happens.

has anyone on this forum ever gotten anything. and what kind of rare items like paintbrushes or something? o_O

I have found some NP 2 or 3 times, the petpet level up some other time. And once I found a Stained Glass Symol Window. That's all for me. Most of the time, nothing nothing and nothing. That's pretty frustating.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some kind of gold gilded floor mirror (not the exact name) not too long after I first started my account (almost 1 yr ago) but nothing else has ever come out.

Does anyone know if you go in at one time a day and get nothing out if it is worth visiting again at different times to see if there's anything in there? That is, has anyone gone and found nothing only to return and retry later in the day and get something out?

Congrats, it usually happens pretty rarely, so I guess you're lucky.

When it says something happened to your petpet but it doesn't say what, is basically a tease put there by TNT. It doesn't mean anything.

It does actually - your petpet ages by a couple of hours lol So still somewhat useless but something nevertheless ;)

I've yet to get anything other than the aging from the Symol Hole... I visit daily to try and get the avatar but nothing yet...

• 2 years later...

I got the avatar and A lot of items,And some np.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Noog if you have any questions regarding this action.