Pack

Is there anyone on here that can make an avatar or signature for me? If there is i really want this

Image: Here

Text (optional): You don't know nothin about this

size: any size

Signature

Text: The pAck

size: any

thx :laughingsmiley:

Pack, your links aren't working. Fix them and perhaps somebody will be able to help you.

ok here hope they work this time.

Text (optional): You ain't got nothin on this

Signature

Image:Here

Text: The pAck

Size: any size

hope it works out this time.

aww man they aren't working :S. NVM im just gonna wait and keep the one i have for awhile until i find the problem. thx anyway.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post ; use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry Pack, but they still aren't working, you'll probably have to get the image and put it on photobucket or imageshack or something.

Funnily enough your links seem to be leading back (or trying to lead back) to a TDN forums page.

If you mean that you want to try linking to the website, go ahead (as long as the website doesn't have any explicit content or anything like that). :yes:

no it doesn't. ok here it is

http://www.ci.grapevine.tx.us/Portals/0/dr...0basketball.jpg

ok here is what i want for it if anyone can.

Image: image from link above

Text (optional): The pAck

Signature

Image: same as above

Text (optional): you don't know nothin about this

thx

Yes Works :D

Well if I can find the time I'll see what I can come up with. :D

ok thx i've been really trying to get one for a long time. :laughingsmiley:

Okay, one thing - are you sure you want the same image for your avvie and siggy? Just confirming. :)

thepack.png

hows this for your avatar? if you like it please save it to your computer and find your own hosting for it... the above image will be deleted from this hosting in 2 weeks

thepack.png

hows this for your avatar? if you like it please save it to your computer and find your own hosting for it... the above image will be deleted from this hosting in 2 weeks

wow looks great thanks :laughingsmiley:. I will use it right away.

Wow... that's cute. :yes: *Is waiting for a response from Pack*

Oh and srry about that i was grounded for a bit. <_< Oh and yea i want the signature the same as the other picture thx. :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow looks great thanks :laughingsmiley:. I will use it right away.

Oh and yea i want the signature the same as the other picture thx. :laughingsmiley:

Glade ya like it :>

I have been trying to think of how to do a banner for it... But with the missing part of the hoop it makes it kinda hard :<

I will say generally you should have 2 different images, however i see others that do it, personally i think it looks silly but to each their own...

Glade ya like it :>

I have been trying to think of how to do a banner for it... But with the missing part of the hoop it makes it kinda hard :<

I will say generally you should have 2 different images, however i see others that do it, personally i think it looks silly but to each their own...

ok here the signature can be this then.

Image- http://www.animeresimleri.com/data/media/1...Knivesofice.jpg

size- any

text- i fight to the fullest

thx ^_^ oh and if the image is too big just tell me so i can get a different one.

The image is fine. :yes: I'll do your siggy ASAP.

Edit: A bit rushed, since I'm kinda busy, but I hope you like it. :)

PacksSiggy.png

[IMG=http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/antiaircraft/Hosting%20for%20Others/PacksSiggy.png]

Not stepping on toes, but I need stuff for my digital art class, that the college is making me take before I can take the 3D Studio Max class I want to take...

So here is my version

pack-banner.png

once again please save the image to your own hosting :>

hope ya like it

Thx it looks great :D. I was hoping it came out this good because after i posted it i thought it might be hard to see the words because the coloring of the background. Thx for making it.

Psst. BlackRuby's siggy is better than the one I made. *pokes BlackRuby's post*

But I'm glad you like mine. :D

Hey Pack, I know it is only a little thing, but I couldn't help but notice that you credited Black Ruby for your signature. It actually belongs to AA, Black Ruby's is the other thinner version with the wording down the blade. It's not a big thing, but its common courtesy to thank the artist...

Hey Pack, I know it is only a little thing, but I couldn't help but notice that you credited Black Ruby for your signature. It actually belongs to AA, Black Ruby's is the other thinner version with the wording down the blade. It's not a big thing, but its common courtesy to thank the artist...

i believe he was trying to credit me for the Avatar and The Evil Guy For The Sig, they are using :>

yes my Sig Banner is the Thin One... they both look great,

Evil i would change the border color from white... everything else looks great, i just prefer the "Banner Ad" size sigs, but that because im on a forum that says you can have it upto 800 wide but no more than 100 tall

Yeah... I don't know what possessed me to go and make a white border. :P And I shouldn't have made it so thick... give me a few minutes and I'll change it.

And Pack's siggy says "thx BlackRuby for the avvie and siggy". It's not a serious problem, but I don't exactly take to other people being credited for my graphics. :P

Edit: I made the siggy changes - clear your cache and you should be able to see them. :yes: