Part 2

cinacutie

I just can't do it!!! i have bin doing this decoding like for what, 6 hours now!!!! I have so tired, but i have to do this part to get further.. :( My head hurts, and i am so mixed up in my head right now, that i make no sense anymore..

Edit: PLZ PLZ PLZ some gigantic advise!!!!!

I feel your frustration I was the same yesterday, I'll share whats working for me, Ive solved 2 x 3mod combos this way now *sighs some relief* if you have a look at the 1st symbol only say 8 to Z it has 9 combos to try ccv cx8 cza vv8 vxa vzz xxz z88 aa8, ok, remember these are the 1st symbol for each line going verticle ok, so start with the 1st combo ccv, drag the 1st c on your list, the 2nd c on your list, then the 1st v, now if it doesnt match remove the v and dray the next, go thru all the v's, no match, change the 2nd c for the 3rd on your list and try the v's again, keep moving systematicly thru the c's with each v. if you get no match start over, put the 2nd c in the top spot then the 3rd c from your list in the 2nd spot and start with the v's again. the is no point putting the 1st c back up as it doesnt matter in which order the symbols are in as long as they are there. this means you still have a process of elimination, but the task is reduced from 24360 random guesses taking hours and hours to a coupla hundred at best. gl

It was really hard for me so i just asked my friend who beat it for help and beat it in an hour or so. i really hated that step :S

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I still can't log into my account!! It says the password is incorrect....And this is the second time I enter my user name to receive the password by email and I havn't heard anything for TNT....it's really fishy..could my account been hacked?

Hopefully, our accounts has only been suspended, because I love my account too!

bdhihfdg,

):

Yeah, all these numbers and letters make my head hurt also, but probably because i just don't get it. I mean, i can do the one-mods and the two-mods, but i can't do the three-mods. I believe it's all these charts with the bunches of alien speak and regular letters. I'm looking at the plot guide from TDN right now, but the charts are confusing me. Do we have to add vertically and the answer is on the horizontal line in bold, or is it another way? Please help, i'm very frustrated. Oh, and one more thing please: Why is there more than one chart in the TDN plot guide? Thanks in advance!

Yeah, all these numbers and letters make my head hurt also, but probably because i just don't get it. I mean, i can do the one-mods and the two-mods, but i can't do the three-mods. I believe it's all these charts with the bunches of alien speak and regular letters. I'm looking at the plot guide from TDN right now, but the charts are confusing me. Do we have to add vertically and the answer is on the horizontal line in bold, or is it another way? Please help, i'm very frustrated. Oh, and one more thing please: Why is there more than one chart in the TDN plot guide? Thanks in advance!

About the charts in our guide. At the top, you have the symbol from your Key (red letters) and in the left column, you have the symbols from your modifiers (bold letters). The middle area is the result of the Key + Modifiers (your target!). The chart was split in 7 parts so it would be easier to understand. The first picture will give you all possible combos with a X.

I hope that helped you to understand. If you have more questions, feel free to post them or PM me.

This part is very time consuming. I've not attempted to 'cheat' using a calculator of any sort, using the charts available on various sites still make the task time consuming. I've only cursed at the computer 6 times today, so I'm getting better/more patient. About 8 codes to go for me :(

My advice would be: Remember, it's only a game.

Here is MY advise: Do the LONGEST ones when you can! The answer was a long 3mod in mine, and I think it was in many others as well.

I would also advise people to use kyootlittlegirl's page - the charts there were the easiest to understand, for me anyway. Here is the link, it's on the forum a few other places as well http://neopets.com/~KyootestLenny

When is says 'Same as..' it means that the combo's used for the key to turn into the target in this case is the same as another.

Example:

To make a 3mod (with the round symbol) X into an X, there's a bunch of combo's to try.

When you then look at turning C (key) into C (target), it says 'Same As XX' - that means that the combo's for that key/target is the same as it was for XX.

The way I did it was to look at the first symbol in the key and the target. If the first symbol in the key is an X and you need to turn it into a C, then look at the combo's for XC; there around 10 of them, sometimes up to 15. And there's nothing else to do than to do them systematically.

If it says that the way to turn an X into a C is VCC, then check how many lines of code start with V and C. Then pick the FIRST line possible that starts with V and put it in Mod 1.

Then you pick the SECOND line of code that starts with a V and put it in Mod 2.

Then you, one at a time, put the lines of code that starts with a C in Mod 3.

If none of those are correct, make Mod 3 blank. DO NOT REMOVE THE LINE OF CODE IN MOD 1! That one stays ALL the way through the combo VVC.

Then you pick the next line of code that starts with a V and put it in Mod 2. Then you put in the lines with C first one at a time, again. And you repeat this untill all remaining V's have been placed in Mod 2 and set up with all the lines that start with a C.

If you don't get a result, then you move on to the next combo.

Does it sound like it takes a long time? Like it's boring, repetitive work? Makes your head hurt just thinking about it?

Yeah, well, my a** fell asleep several times while doing this over 3-4 days, and so did my mouse-arm and my left shoulder. My back and neck hurt like a SoB, and my mouse-arm hurt for a week after I was done (remember to stretch a lot during the day!)

Good luck =)

Nope, it's not against the rules (as long as you don't use a calculator program). As a matter of fact, this entire subforum is already a helping section like you described. :yes: