Part 2

cinacutie

:sad01_anim: I don't understand how to do part 2. Could someone please explain and also, put some screenshots? I would appreciate your help...

All you have to do is to drag'n'drop the codes.

so far i've done 50% of them [10/20]

the codes have 3 levels:

easy [4-digits]

medium [6-digits in 20 rows]

hard [x digits, 3 places to drag them, 30 lines]

start from the easiest, then go to slightly harder ones.

All you have to do is to drag'n'drop the codes.

so far i've done 50% of them [10/20]

the codes have 3 levels:

easy [4-digits]

medium [6-digits in 20 rows]

hard [x digits, 3 places to drag them, 30 lines]

start from the easiest, then go to slightly harder ones.

Wait, do you mean you put four of the letters into one of the boxes? The ones which have 'Modifier...' next to them?

This is just so hard. I've managed the codes with only four digits just fine because I know which ones combine to make the other symbols, but I have no idea which symbols you have to combine to make the other three symbols, so I don't know if I'll ever get past this.

this works as ive been told and have seen on other websites forums, but TNT have decided that this was cheating. also the creator of this "calculator" had his account frozen. but on a good note from what ive seen so far no one that has used this method has had their account frozen or anything like that. so do with it as you wish, just thought i would share it here to let you do with it whatever your heart desires.

I think my account has been frozen, I tried logging in, and it said my password was incorrect.

But when I login my other account, [used for searching for quests] it doesn't say this account has been frozen.

AGH!

frustrating.

I want to login.

):

I THINK I GOT HACKED!

I went to forgot username, typed in my email,

and it said, "We were unable to find an account registered to that email address."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I think my account has been frozen, I tried logging in, and it said my password was incorrect.

But when I login my other account, [used for searching for quests] it doesn't say this account has been frozen.

AGH!

frustrating.

I want to login.

):

I THINK I GOT HACKED!

and it said, "We were unable to find an account registered to that email address."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

what you have said here is completely irrelevant to this whole topic. all you have to do is request that you have a password sent to the email u registered with. login with that then change it. its not that hard to do.

The problem with ninboys calculator and the guide in the post above is, that you can only use it on 3-mods - and only if they don't say 'incomplete data', which all 3-mods do.

The problem with ninboys calculator and the guide in the post above is, that you can only use it on 3-mods - and only if they don't say 'incomplete data', which all 3-mods do.

well first the one mods are easy.

second the 2 mods are fairly easy as well. TDN gives a good explanation on how to solve the 2 mods.

third... like it says if you do enough of them there wont be any "incomplete data"

when i was doing mine i never came across any with incomplete data. get all the 1 and 2 mods done and then go with some of the 3 mods that dont and you wont have any problem with it.

well first the one mods are easy.

second the 2 mods are fairly easy as well. TDN gives a good explanation on how to solve the 2 mods.

third... like it says if you do enough of them there wont be any "incomplete data"

when i was doing mine i never came across any with incomplete data. get all the 1 and 2 mods done and then go with some of the 3 mods that dont and you wont have any problem with it.

I have read the guide, and I'm not being difficult on purpose or trying to get others to do the work for me, believe me.

I've done the 1mods, but I can't get further from here. I've tried just putting in different codes to see which combos change into which symbols, but then when I think two symbols add up and make another symbol, then it suddenly doesn't in another set of code and then it's all out of whack.

If I have to guess all the way through, I'll never get through it all.

It really annoys me, my brain is disturbed because of some medication I've been taking for the last six months and I just can't concentrate on all these symbols and their double and tripple meanings, and I can never remember which combos I've tried and which I haven't. I'm fazing the meds out right now because I've had so many side-effects, but that doesn't really help - now my body has to get use to not taking the meds, too, while I still have the side-effects.

*blows a BIG raspberry* that's how I feel right now :P

I have read the guide, and I'm not being difficult on purpose or trying to get others to do the work for me, believe me.

I've done the 1mods, but I can't get further from here. I've tried just putting in different codes to see which combos change into which symbols, but then when I think two symbols add up and make another symbol, then it suddenly doesn't in another set of code and then it's all out of whack.

If I have to guess all the way through, I'll never get through it all.

It really annoys me, my brain is disturbed because of some medication I've been taking for the last six months and I just can't concentrate on all these symbols and their double and tripple meanings, and I can never remember which combos I've tried and which I haven't. I'm fazing the meds out right now because I've had so many side-effects, but that doesn't really help - now my body has to get use to not taking the meds, too, while I still have the side-effects.

*blows a BIG raspberry* that's how I feel right now :P

I didn't have any problem with the 1mods and then when I start the 2mods, I get the combinations right ( my 'result' code to match the 1st symbol of my 'target' code), and I've done every possible combination and I'm still coming up with no message! *sigh* I'm giving up for today, and start again tomorrow with a calmer attitude.. :crying: .

Here is how I did all the two modifier ones

Put choice one into the first mod spot. Then try all the rest in the second mod spot.

If that doesnt work switch choice 2 for choice 1 in first mod spot and try all the rest

Continue this way until you find the answer

The way I am doing the 3 mods is this

Put choice 1 and 2 in the first and second mods spots respectively then try all the rest inthe thrid spot

If that doesnt work move choice two to spot one

put choice three into spot two and try all the rest in spot 3

I hope that made sense. It takes a while but its not cheating

I just realized that this method will take a eternity to do one puzzle, sigh

The lists of letters plus letters dont make ANY sense to me

Do you need to understand a type of math to use them. I am awful at math, so does that mean that I'm screwed with these puzzles.

I'm very frusterated!!!

:grrr: :evil: :grrr:

Well, I am now done with all 2mods!

If someone had just said "ADD THE SYMBOLS VERTICALLY" from the start, I would have gotten it so much faster! TDN should really put in the guide that the symbols are to be added vertically and NOT horizontally, which was why I couldn't get further.

Remember, we all read from left to right, so we automatically see every thing that way. So please, TDN, put it in the guide!! It will really help people =)

The 3mods are PESKY, though.. It's so hard to find three codes that match up all the way through.

AGH!

frustrating.

I want to login.

):

I THINK I GOT HACKED!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I still can't log into my account!! It says the password is incorrect....And this is the second time I enter my user name to receive the password by email and I havn't heard anything for TNT....it's really fishy..could my account been hacked?

It's a possibility... I'm very afraid it could had happened to you :(

We caught people posting fake login pages on this forum. Links were removed, of course.

Awekening and Neeka, you aren't frozen because I can still see your lookup. I'm really sorry about what is happening to you. :(

It's a possibility... I'm very afraid it could had happened to you :(

We caught people posting fake login pages on this forum. Links were removed, of course.

Awekening and Neeka, you aren't frozen because I can still see your lookup. I'm really sorry about what is happening to you. :(

I hope this is not happeneing...I've had that account since I started 6 years ago!!.. It's the only account I have.....:( I'm soooo sad....if this is true...everything I've worked for these past 6 years could be gone......

I just can't do it!!! i have bin doing this decoding like for what, 6 hours now!!!! I have so tired, but i have to do this part to get further.. :( My head hurts, and i am so mixed up in my head right now, that i make no sense anymore..

Edit: PLZ PLZ PLZ some gigantic advise!!!!!