MASTERY OF THE ARTS

Crusher

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back! It seems things are a bit more balanced now. :P

And yes, I think everybody will get PM notifications when new things happen in the contest.

Great - now we have sides that are almost balanced. :D That will make things a lot easier.

Hooray! I will hold you to that Cameron, so you better not try and change the release date again :P

Uh, right. *hurriedly pulls fingers away from release date control panel* :P

Once the contest begins I will post chapter 2 of the story and you will be introduced to your new skills! :D

Quote me: "If you can't finish that in time Theo, I can always change the release date later and then deny ever doing so." I actually said that LOL. But yes, we'll stick to it :).

=Cameron=

No worries Cameron, I never miss a deadline. It's when I don't have a deadline that procrastination begins. :P

All right - hopefully I'll be able to finish a quick tutorial for the finalized combat system sometime today (neglecting my various other assignments in the process :P ) and have the contest officially starting tomorrow.

Well just make sure people on your team don't get in the way then. :P

A tutorial will be up shortly. :yes:

Sorry 'bout that. :P I'll probably poke Cameron into setting up the special bonuses for the old Wildlife participants sometime soon. ;)