NERKMIDS! (aka: FIDDLESTICKS!)

Chibi Onigiri

Okay, I just got in a random even a Normal Golden Nerkmid. I typed it under search, and it didn't show up, so I know it's rare. I looked for it under the Wiz, but I couldn't find anything. I can't sell it, so what other good is it for? It's been sitting in my SDB for a while, I don't know what to do with it! :(

Help?

You could also sell it in the trading post :)

And if you decide to use it at the Alien Vending Machine, you will get an avatar and probably some food... (or a paintbrush, if you're really lucky)

Great, now I have a Desert Paint Brush Stamp I can't find prices for! :(

Both of those items are Unbuyables (meaning they cost over 99,999 np and can't be sold on the Shop Wizard). This means that if you want to sell them then you must do it on either the Trading Post or the Auction House.

Good luck selling.

^ Yup, what he said. If anything is worth over 99,999 Neopoints, it can't be sold in shops. Although if you really wanted a quick sell you could sell it for 99,999 NP in your shop...

Those are going for around 190K on the trading post, some are a little more some are a little less. I just sold one for 190K and it took a while to sell it so I wouldn't go much higher than that. Just remember if you can't find something on the shop wiz to check the trading post :) good luck selling it!