Part 2?

nightname

Don't know if anyone noticed or if its been there before but... In the Maraqua Ruins theres a statue of a faerie... Not sure if its part of the plot or not. And just for the record... There isn't anything clickable in the space station, other then what's obvious. If you tab around you wont see anything, however there is room to put links somewhere else. In a few spots there are two large areas that link to the same spot.

I think that was part a plot about that game that came out forever ago. I dunno. I wasn't on neopets then.

But, what room were you talking about?

I think that was part a plot about that game that came out forever ago. I dunno. I wasn't on neopets then.

But, what room were you talking about?

Does anyone know for certin how long it will take to get the second part out or how long it took last time for the comic then the compleatable part to come?

hey sorry i haven't been on but part 2 is opened i waiting for part 3 and i found out about part 2 because i have a friend in neopet which is a staff so he told me.

oh yeh i am not spamming you guys ok bye for now.

Still, i don't buy it..!! Post an image that proves something... some image that is not posted already access 4 all people.. :P

hey sorry i haven't been on but part 2 is opened i waiting for part 3 and i found out about part 2 because i have a friend in neopet which is a staff so he told me.

oh yeh i am not spamming you guys ok bye for now.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2405984

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long, and stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Now we really know he's not telling the truth. :yes:

But still, we're all waiting patiently for part 2.

Oh, and the faerie statue in the Maraquan ruins was part of the Altador Plot if I'm not mistaken.

Now we really know he's not telling the truth. :yes:

But still, we're all waiting patiently for part 2.

Oh, and the faerie statue in the Maraquan ruins was part of the Altador Plot if I'm not mistaken.

Really? 'Cause I just did that one, but I didn't even go near it. I know you can get an avvy from it, though. (Which I still need to do)

P.S. I used the guide on this website too!

okay i dont know much, and this is my first plot ever, but i just wanted to point out that the game description for "Escape to Kreludor" has changed.... in a way that seems oddly accurate to the plot. could this be a clue?

That, my friend, could be. There might be some Kreludor backstory action/purple & orange grundo fighting yet!

Or maybe the plot will involve a horde of Neopians frantically playing 'Escape to Kreludor'? :P

Or maybe the plot will involve a horde of Neopians frantically playing 'Escape to Kreludor'? :P

That too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please post 7+ words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi all,

By following the TDN plot guide, I've finished some of Part 2, but TDN only posted the list of ONE modifier keys.

I've work out a list of TWO modifier keys, here it is:

XX8=X

XCV=X

X99=X

CC9=X

C88=X

VVV=X

V89=X

XXX=C

XC8=C

XV9=C

CCV=C

C99=C

VV8=C

889=C

XX9=V

XCC=V

XV8=V

CVV=V

C89=V

V99=V

888=V

XXV=8

XC9=8

X88=8

CCC=8

CV8=8

VV9=8

899=8

XXC=9

XVV=9

X89=9

CC8=9

CV9=9

V88=9

999=9

Hopes this helps a bit.

The list is easy to use.. they give you a key code and the result code, you just have to look up which extra letters you need to go from the key to the result.

As in

If i have C X V

and the result is X V C

I need a modifier that changes the C to an X (that would be another X acording to the first list)

For the X to turn to a V (adding another X)

and the V to turn into a C (adding an X)

My list is somewhat the same

For 1 Mod

C+V=V

C+C=C

X+X=V

V+V=X

C+X=X

V+X=C

For 2 Mod

C+C+V=C

C+B+X=C

C+T+T=C