Flash Game Trophies

onime_no_kai

I was wondering, does anyone know when Neopets gives out the trophies for high scores (I mean, is it a specific time every day?) I'd never gotten a trophy for a flash game before and I just got one for Destruct-o-Match (yay!!) I got the neomail saying my score was accepted, I got the NP I earned from playing, and I'm fourth on the high scores table right now; but the trophy's not on my lookup, so I was just curious.

I think it's 11:50 every night NST. You'll just have to wait and hope you don't get knocked off the high score table.

The scores are all reset at midnight on the last day of the month before. The next lot of trophies is then awarded at around 11 PM (NST) on the first, so that it gives nearly a whole day for people to try to score as high as they can.

Trophies used to be awarded at 4 AM so that meant people had a small window of a few hours were trophies were slightly easier to get (because less people are around trying to send scores then) but TNT changed it to make it more fair on those whose timezones mean being up at midnight NST is too hard and give everyone a chance to send a score before trophies were released.