Completed Part one...?

Steffeni

After I completed all the mazes from part one of the plot (with your help) There was another page with just a GO button on it I pressed it and nothing happened? Im not sure if I was suppose to press it but there was nothing else on the page apart from the links back to the maintenance section and the virtupets space station...

im a little confused.

I don't think there is anything else to do just yet. The moment someone finds something it will be all over the neoboards and it will be put up on TDN in an instant. Now we just wait...

Ahahha this is hilarious. Before the new layout came, i had a feeling it was coming. And the other day, i was like, you know, i reacon the next plot is got something to do with sloth. And now it is! Ahahahaahaha

But it's great that its out, if theres a plot this early :D it means hopefully more action this year :D. One in Feb... Daily Dare in March.. Altador cup later on, and a plot to finish the year, aswell as the games challenge. Looks good!

AND THE good news is this is a sloth plot, so there just has to be battledome yay!!!!!

oh.. w8.. no you can't.. :P srry.. :P

Well lets wish for a battle in part 2... cuz there you can get multiple points for every battle..

D: i hope not. battling is not my strongest point.

but i suppose if there werent any battles, it would be too easy

I don't think there is anything else to do just yet. The moment someone finds something it will be all over the neoboards and it will be put up on TDN in an instant. Now we just wait...

did everyone get something from finishing there mazies?

After I completed all the mazes from part one of the plot (with your help) There was another page with just a GO button on it I pressed it and nothing happened? Im not sure if I was suppose to press it but there was nothing else on the page apart from the links back to the maintenance section and the virtupets space station...

im a little confused.

i also am confused cause i got the same thing

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i've never battled any of pets, so that wil be a big no-no for me...

i guess many players who are hoarders will have lots of codestones/dubloons/bottled faeries to sell now at a higher price than they normally would! :)

i've just read the second part of the comic... poor cylara and gorix! :S