BREAKING NEWS: The Return of Sloth

Superfly

Attention all Neopians! Dr. Sloth is BACK! The plot, now officially being called The Return of Sloth (ROS) has been released.

ros-tdn.jpg

Click Here to see comic number 1 on Neopets. The Daily Neopets is currently working on setting up THE most reliable and detailed plot coverage on the net. Be sure to check back with TDN for complete coverage when steps actually become available.

Update: The Daily Neopets complete coverage has now been uploaded, check it out! We have also set up a whole board on our forums for this new plot. You can see it, here.

Note: There are currently NO steps to complete; just the comic.

TNT did the impossible.

Just for that, they gained all my respect and earned the maximum amount of Brownie Points from me.

Sloth is back, baby! And TheDailyNeopets is here to supply you with the best information!

I love all of you guys.

Oh my god. I can't believe it. Wasn't this plot scheduled for a couple years back?

Yes, this plot was scheduled for 2004. =D

That rarely happens when there are 3 staff members going to Snowy- two of us almost always get the same thing. It's odd. o.o So this IS a rare thing!

Yay for the new plot! I've been waiting for a Sloth plot for quite a long time and I think it is a good idea for TNT to use the previously canceled plot.

Now we shall wait and see if Sloth has learned anything over the last few years. His past few attempts have been pretty amateurish :P

Guest cruzin_turkeys

I'm soooo happy we have a new plot. I'm ready to see what this one will bring and such like that. Hopefully will be something interesting and amusing!

I didn't expect a plot so early (shame on me :* ). A new plot, that's really fun. I'm so curious to see the first step. ^_^

Hmm, good TNT. Finally a good plot is released. Now, I would like to know if TDN is planning on releasing the plot steps in a different language (like they did with the Lost Isle plot).

Hmm, good TNT. Finally a good plot is released. Now, I would like to know if TDN is planning on releasing the plot steps in a different language (like they did with the Lost Isle plot).

Sadly we will not be translating our plot content this time. It was decided after the last plot that we wouldn't be doing it again. It's a lot of chaos all around and branching ourselves out to much gets very overloaded with work...it's hard enough to just keep the english page updated with complete and great information. ;)

Anyone can feel free to use google translator though. =D

Sadly we will not be translating our plot content this time. It was decided after the last plot that we wouldn't be doing it again. It's a lot of chaos all around and branching ourselves out to much gets very overloaded with work...it's hard enough to just keep the english page updated with complete and great information. ;)

Anyone can feel free to use google translator though. =D

Hmm, it's a shame, though, but if the staff think it's for the best, then let it be.

Well TNT has FINALLY gotten something interesting going. :D Go TNT, and go TDN for giving us the plot coverage! :jerrypteri:

I doubt Sloth has learnt much since last time... but it's always fun to see an amateur get beaten by a horde of Neopians. :devil: