Altador Plot

Ryuuk

Hey. I'm on the AP part 10 and I've been stuck on the petpet part for over two months!!! I've been doing the steps every day for the last two months. My question:

Is it:

Action

Check In

Action

Check In

Action

Check In

Action

Check In

Action

Check In

Action

Check In

Or is it

Action

Wait

Check In

Action

Wait

Check In

Action

Wait

Check In

Action

I don't know what to do anymore!

Ooooooh! I was told that it was the first one! Thank you! Hopefully now I can get past this part! By the way, if you were curious as to the answer of the riddle on Myriad's thread, I answered it.

-Screams- It's not working! I think it's geeking out or something! I'm about ready to give up and just let someone else do it for me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Lets say clock show 10:00:05

He is giving paw

Press bandage it.

Clock say 10:10:05

Press check in.

His head is down.

Press wait.

Clock say 10:20:05

Press check in.

Green head.

Press give medicin.

Clock say 10:30:05

Press check in.

Green head.

Press give medicin.

Thats the way to do it. U need to do it 10 times correctly in a row.

Lets say clock show 10:00:05

He is giving paw

Press bandage it.

Clock say 10:10:05

Press check in.

His head is down.

Press wait.

Clock say 10:20:05

Press check in.

Green head.

Press give medicin.

Clock say 10:30:05

Press check in.

Green head.

Press give medicin.

Thats the way to do it. U need to do it 10 times correctly in a row.

So. . . I only do one action per ten minutes? That's ridiculous. . . but whatever. I'll do that.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Altador Plot.

Many people have had trouble with this part of the game (I can't say I had too much trouble myself), the problems could possibly be caused by glitches in the code that runs the plot. The only solution is just to keep trying I guess (somebody once suggested that if it isn't working you should take a break and do something else, then come back).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep you do get a trophy for it. It's a pity you had to give up, I almost did a few times on that petpet. It can be difficult and frustrating.

Good luck if you ever decide to try again :D

The prizes for the Altador plot include a trophy, a site theme, some neopoints, and a continuous stream of useless prizes. :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

It is pretty clear, but there are a whole bunch of factors that could mess it up. My internet connection speed is one example - it took me 2 tries if I remember correctly.