Uni - beauty avatar, help!

crxsnochic

Hi everyone. I have a question, I've been trying to get the Uni-Beauty avatar for about a week now and my pets refuse to let me groom them. I keep getting a message that says 'I think I have had enough of grooming for now!' every time I try to groom one of them. Are there any tricks to getting them to allow you to groom them? I've tried:

different items (all cheap ones though)

my pets being happy

my pets being sad

my pets being hungry

my pets being full

and low and high hp

Any suggestions would be great, for what should be a very simple avatar, I'm getting very frustrated!

Oh, if it matters my pets are" a desert aisha, a blue ogrin, and a tyrannian lupe.

Thanks everyone!

My pet has been in a state where he refuses to be groomed for a couple of years now, and I haven't been able to figure out how to change that. It's odd that he did allow me to groom him the first few times I tried (waaay back), but now he just balks.

And I would imagine my Grarrl has exactly the opposite opinion. :P So yeah, that sounds like a good solution.

Thanks for the help everybody. I also don't think I've groomed my pets since way way back either. I'll give it a few days and then if I still don't get anything, I'll try the Uni or Usul.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that's true. My eyrie refuses to eat some fishes when the site is in English. But if I turn language into French, she will eat these fishes (number of letters in French =/= in English for some of these items). That's the same for the books. Thus maybe also for grooming items.

Try changing your language ;)

• 4 weeks later...