The Daily Neopets wants you! STAFF APPLICATIONS OPEN!

Ian

Yes, you heard us, that's right!

wantedtdnbptf5.png

WE WANT YOU!

As many of you already know, we just released our TDN Battlepedia and we're looking for authentic battledomers to help us manage the BP (stands for 'Battlepedia' in case you didn't know ;)). Right now we're hiring for the Battlepedia Content & Reviewer Team, so that means you'd be writing articles and guides for the Battlepedia (such as how to beat certain 1 player challengers, training guides, explaining certain BD concepts), along with writing reviews for weapons (and suggesting alternatives, downgrades, and upgrades to certain weapons). If you're a serious battledomer, please seriously consider becoming a part of our team, because we need you! Plus, you get to work at one of the largest and most famous Neopets sites in existence, which is pretty much awesome too. ;D

To apply, you'll need an account at our forums. Once you've signed up for our TDN Forums, you can view the "Staff Applications" forum and post your application in there (after reading all of the requirements and important topics, of course). :) Thanks for your interest. We look forward to receiving YOUR application!

~ The Team

You can find all applications here.

Click on Battlepedia Team and locate that specific application.

Inside that application there are a few requirements/recommendations for applying. ;)

I'm not much of a battledomer...

But when the day comes that TDN has it's own entertainment newspaper, I'm completly on board! :D

Me too Morgan!

I was really tempted to send in an application, but I decided that I didn't know enough. I'll let the people who know what they are doing do this job instead...

Good luck to anybody trying out for this position!

By the way Ian/TJ/whoever can answer this question, how many people are you going to hire for this job?

Sorry, I'm not the main BP guy - so Ian can answer you better than I could. ;)

Obviously we won't be hiring like 3000 reviewers or just 1. ;)

im quoting a sentence "You should be battling for a few months and have a battle pet that has HP + STR + DEF = 250." i feel that it is a little demanding as for example, if one has extreme weapons and knowledge but hardly cares to train the pet, he/she will be unable to tell his/her experiences. as for me, i dont have much time to earn neopoints and train my pets and get good weapons but i have good knowledge of cheap weapons, so i cant be a staff of the battlepedia and tell others what i feel about certain uncostly weapons.But i agree with the battling for a few months as it tests our knowledge on battledoming.

These people that you speak of - good weapons, beginner stats - are too uncommon for those that do exist to do any real battling with, thereby gaining the necessary experience to become BP staff. Whupping newly created Neopets with dual SuAPs because they have the same stats as you doesn't really mean anything.

I'm not really much of a battledomer, so I don't think I can help out much with the battlepedia.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to apply for certain staff positions at any time or do we have to wait until applications for that particular position are opened?

The poor and weak pet should take a few classes in training school... your starts increase your boost, which allow you to deal/block more damage! ;p

My top 3 reasons to train Fekya :

1. Being ready for plot

2. Getting avatars

3. She looks more awesome with great stats

Good luck to anybody applying for BPstaff :)