Sloth Day is Coming...

Superfly

Sloth Day is coming up on Monday, January 14 and we have a few avatar reminders and new unreleased items.

iheartslothy.gif

I *heart* Sloth

The "I *heart* Sloth" avatar should be available again on Sloth Day (Jan. 14). To obtain this avatar complete Dr. Sloth's Quiz on Sloth Appreciation Day (January 14th). Use the answers: C, D, B, C, A, and remember to tick the box at the top. (Note: Quiz Link will not work until Jan. 14 NST)

ihearthappiness.gif

I *heart* Happiness

The "I *heart* Happiness" avatar should also be available again on Sloth Day (Jan. 14). To obtain this avatar View the Happiness Faerie in the Gallery of Heroes while using the I *heart* Sloth avatar, so be sure to obtain the first one posted before attempting to get this one. ;)

If you have any questions or troubles with these avatars, feel free to post a comment on this news post!

Unreleased Sloth Toys

toy_blocks_sloth.giftoy_boardgame_sloth.giftoy_sloth_wagon.gif

Blocks | Board Game | Wagon

Hooray for Sloth Day!

I really like both of these avvies and I'm going to get them straight away on Monday!

NOTE: There are actually a whole bunch of seasonal avvies coming up from here until April, so don't forget about those either :D

*Hopes upon all hopes for a plot*

Sloth Day eh... odd of an evil mastermind to have just a day to themselves out of the whole year.

Lol everybody wants a plot so bad that the moment anything unusual happens, several conspiracy theories appear.

Still if a plot was released, I would like it to contain Sloth, he hasn't done anything in years and he must be up to something...

TNT releases some "clues" in the new editorial. :) Maybe a plot, maybe the pound, maybe new AAA challenge, maybe (put whatever you want here).

Hey TNT, what are you guys planning to add/change about Neopets this year? Or are you planning to add/change anything at all?^^ ~hardcore_gamer_chix

Oh wouldn't you like to know? ;) We can tell you that there are a couple of very exciting things scheduled for the end of this month, and possibly in March! Although, now that we've mentioned them, it's inevitable that they'll be delayed. Thanks a lot. :(

Sometimes I don't like the humour of TNT. <_<

The avvies are out today!

I just got both of them (thanks to my nice timezone which allows me to be up at midnight NST) and I confirm that they both work again this year.

Happy Sloth Day!

Guest Adelane

Why can't I get the i *heart* happiness avvie when I already got the i *heart* sloth avvie?

Link anyone?

It always shows the space faerie.

Sweet, I got the two Dr. Sloth avvies today. Now I've got 161 avvies! b)