Free NC Mall Item for Premium Members!

Superfly

All premium users can now get the Floating Space Faerie Doll for free from the

NC Mall. Premium users should take advantage of the privilege now, even if you don't plan on using it - stick it in storage!

mall_spacefaeriedoll.gif

And since it's tdnBP Day here at TDN, this post has been sponsored by:

460_60b.jpg

Wow this is a great offer! Unfortunately I'm not Premium either...

Well Anime is a fellow premium member.

Congrats Premium members!

Edit: I am not one

Congratulations to premium members then!

*Pulls out an 'I am a premium member' suit to try and fool the servers*

Well, here goes TNT favoring the premium members again. This is sure to cause an uproar on the Neoboards.

I'm not premium, though, so to those who have it, should take advantage of the offer.

I bet Anime and a few others out there will be quite happy. :P

It looks so cute with Lop. ^_^ And it's just a perk. Marketing I guess.

I think it was an attempt to get more people interested in premium and the NC Mall at the same time, like so:

In order to get new item, one must get premium. (And you sign up, 1 more premium member!)

Ok, with premium, now, you go and get the free item. Although you notice much cooler items there, you buy NC and start to purchase them. (That's already 2 things TNT has profit from!)

If you think about it well, you'll see that it's disguised advertising. Smart technique, TNT. ^_^

Well, here goes TNT favoring the premium members again. This is sure to cause an uproar on the Neoboards.

I'm not premium, though, so to those who have it, should take advantage of the offer.

I bet Anime and a few others out there will be quite happy. :P

I think a free 1.50 in which we have no choice to spend isn't so bad, we are already making a chunk of their profits, i think something it took 10 cents to make is ok.

And it won't cause an uproar if people keep their big mouths shut ^^ (not pointing toward you)

Well TNT is running a profit-orientated site now, so they have to do some marketing I guess.

But when I go to the mall, I can try it on and take it off and that's it. Do I just try it on and not take it off?

Aaaah, I got it now =) you click on the picture of the Space Faerie and then there a link in the box that appears. Cool!

I think it's fair that Premiums get some free stuff, we DO pay to use the site. And come on, it's 1$ for 100 NeoCash! It's not like the stuff inthere is expensive. And I'm extra happy, 'cause Denmark is not yet listed as a country that can buy NeoCash, so this is the only thing ever I can get - until they give away another thing or Denmark becomes available to buy NC.

Or I win some at the Expellibox, but that'll never happen.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post ; posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think it's fair that Premiums get some free stuff, we DO pay to use the site. And come on, it's 1$ for 100 NeoCash! It's not like the stuff in there is expensive. And I'm extra happy, 'cause Denmark is not yet listed as a country that can buy NeoCash, so this is the only thing ever I can get - until they give away another thing or Denmark becomes available to buy NC.

Or I win some at the Expellibox, but that'll never happen.

:yes:

Expellibox is quite impossible to win at, so I will never get anything else than this doll <_<

Neocash should come to Denmark. And to every other country.

But there's still a chance.

And I don't think this is really unfair for the non-premium Neopians, but still - it's a marketing scheme.