Layout Theme Alert!!

Superfly

There is a high probability of the Winter Layout Theme being given out to users on the last day of the Advent Calendar. Be sure to visit to get the last prizes of the month and the chance of a new sidebar! Good luck.

Hope that message:

A- Reminded people.

B- Looks familiar!

I hope I get it as well. Although this is my first year (on this account, I don't think there was a Winter Site Theme back when I played on my old account), I would really like the site theme.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

;) In a few hours it will be. :P

TDN is always one step ahead though, so we put up alerts BEFORE things happen, not when they happen. I guess that's why we are #1. =o

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Winter Holiday' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Yay! I hope everyone else got it too :D

EDIT: @Cattt: Sorry, it seems that you didn't get it then :(

No sidebar here,

avatar log is going their survey again, www.avatar.starried.net.

I'd like to encourage everyone to fill it out, regardless if you got it or not. It will help in previous years. =D

Night.

I don't think the avatar matters (I was using Grarrl-Warrior which isn't very christmassy and I got the site theme)

I think that if you go everyday then you have a random chance of getting it or something like that...

Well I didn't get it, but I loved the animation! :P

I don't mind waiting another year for this one.

That was probably the best animation in my opinion, it made me chuckle.

By the way, it's 2008 here in 15 minutes, so Happy New Year everybody (in 15 mins)

Yeah my avy has nothing to do with winter either I am using the fqd avy, I always do I never change it lol. Hopefully I can get it next year. I missed only one day of advent this year because I was busy putting together my daughters assembly required toys the night before Christmas and by the time I had finished it was tecnically Christmas already hehe! There is always next year! Congrats, and I will take part in the little survey!