Some Staff Switches

Mike.

Hello,

If you couldn't guess from my tongue twister, we have made some minor switches within the staff.

• TJ has now been moved over to News Staff, with a fancy new shade of blue!
  • Anime, or Brittney as some of you know her, has moved over to moderating after a long term in content.
  • Izzy, who has been posting the FCA for us, has been moved to content. Don't worry, she will still be providing everyone with the daily FCA and maybe a little news thrown in.

All of the staff are pretty excited about these positions, so be sure to congratulate them! Remember to watch for more updates.

Thanks,

TDN Staff

Technically Izzy has always been staff since she's been posting the FCA. :P Just not "announced".

So, officially announced, welcome to the team Izzy. I'm sure this will be a great surprise for her when she returns from her Christmas travels.

Congrats staffers!

I soft of gathered that Izzy was almost staff due to her contribution to the daily puzzle and the FCA, but congrats on the official position anyway!

Congratulations to the staff on their shiny new positions! :D

I was rather surprised when I saw TJ's name in that bright shade of blue.

Blue is good, blue is like water, water is the opposite of the sun, the sun is red, red and green are christmas colors, so does that make blue and green linked? Or they could jut be linked by the way that blue+yellow=green and scince blue+red=purple does that mean that all colors are related?

Congrats on the green name Izzy!

Did you have any idea a promotion was coming?

Congrats Izzy on your step up!

Congrats Tj on getting blue. Although i wanted blue! <_< ;)

and

Anime your name is orange now! YAY i guess,