Merry Christmas from all of us at TDN!

Ian

- A Christmas present to all of our users! Neopets Emotions! -

Want to check out all of your Neopets emotions. Use our unique Emotions Viewer, simply enter your (or your friends') neopets name and presto - all of the emotions! We'll possibly be adding some more cool features, so be sure to check back.

christmastreenu2.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS

from all of us here at TDN! Have a great new year!

Merry Christmas to all at TDNF. :king:

christmascookie.jpg

Here is a cookie for everybody! :P

:O That picture didn't update itself now did it!

Merry Christmas everyone.

P.S. Hopefully everyone can see the image. It's .swf.

Forget that, most people couldn't see it. Therefore it was removed. Sorry Ryan.

Merry Christmas TDN and the staffers! (which i shall become one day *shifty eyes*)

Man i really likes ryans image too Sorry buddy!

Merry Christmas to all at TDNF, and even those silly lurkers who don't post (you know who you are <_<). I must say, this is the first site I've seen really do anything with the emotions. However, what's with the "no face" thing? Are you just goofing around? XP

We'll TDN prides ourselves in providing complete coverage in all situations. We also pride ourselves with being first. ;o Anyway, complete means everything and if TNT has no-faced emotions on their servers, we will post them regardless. We don't know their meaning, but they must be important or TNT wouldn't have uploaded them.

Merry Christmas to you too TDN! You guys rock!

Great new feature, but the no faced pets look kinda creepy/funny.

Merry Xmas TDN! First in everything, eh? Spoken like a true leader, and that is proof because once again, you release a feature that is exclusive to TDN.

I'm really glad to be part of this community and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. :)

This is an amazing feature I am so glad the pets have emotions again. I wonder how you get your pet to become no-faced. It seems... strange, and I can't think of anything that would cause that to happen.

Ah - I guess the Giant Moach Costume is one of those wearables.

And a belated Merry Christmas to you all!

Merry somewhat-belated Christmas, everyone!

You have really outdone it this time, TheDailyNeopets.

That new feature you guys created has got to be one of the best features ever created for a Neopets fansite. I thought there would be a drop-down list of Neopets that you choose from to see their emotions. But instead, we get to see our very own Neopet's emotions!

tdn roxxerz ur sox. lolz