Have you ever played with the serach box?

xXMoonlightXx

I like the serach box XD  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever played with the serach box?

• I use it only if it nessaary
    • I play alot with it XD
    • I entered charcter names from televion
    • NO!
    • nah not really
    • People do that O,o

I'm doing this cool survey about playing with the serach box XD

but it's fun! i mean if you random numbers in there ethier an account or a pet XD

Jennifer are you talking about the search bar on neopets?

I have typed some stuff in there before, but most of the good names are taken by inactive accounts.

I know great names loike Jennifer or Jennifer_rox all are taken to inactivce people TNT needs to learn they'll never come back and they never delete there account!

Because people might return to Neopets, they only delete accounts after 2 years of inactivity or longer. Just wait a little more time and soon they will become available.

theyy won't come back... TRUST ME! I mean think about it

I came back to my account after a few years hiatus as well! It was luckily still there, but I has forgotten my password :P ! That's why I have such a young account at the moment...

I came back but i forgot my password xD well it gives tnt false hope i mean patheitc accounts will pretty much won;t come back like wasted ones like they have no avatar created a couple of pets etc.

I use the search box only when I need it. There are many other ways to entertain myself if I'm too bored.

I kjnow put some random numbers in and stuff it so funny it like all the number you enter has to have a pet in it

Yeah I know some people who check up on nice account names regularly, in an attempt to grab one. Many have been successful. :P I will check on a handful when I remember to.

• 3 months later...

There are a few nice account names I would like, but I could never leave my main. And I have end up forgetting my side account passwords. :mellow:

I do search random things though. I like searching for interesting usernames of neopets characters especially.

-----------------------

Opps! I am so sorry to have bumped this topic back up. I didn't realize it was so old until after I had posted. :(