Hey all

nannerz

Hi everyone...I just joined the forums and I've gotta say, you guys have one of the nicest sets of forum graphics I've ever seen (and I hate snow too!)

*runs off to explore*

Welcome Nannerz!

I'm Tom and I am a member of DOOM Corp! Some of our food is great though! Here, try a cookie *gives cookie* one little cookie couldn't hurt right?

Have all the cookies you like then!

I welcome you to the forums on behalf of DOOM Corp.'s undercover division. The forums are all dressed up for Christmas around here, but I must say it's a little chilly. *sneezes*

Just a bit chilly, but cookies make everything better! *nod nod*

Thanks Eric :D I'm pretty proud of my little eggy myself..those last 60 or so defense points did not come cheap. :P As for my set...It's decent. I've the staple BD items really, so nothing special. I'll PM you as that is something I will not post publicly :P

Hey Nannerz!

Welcome to TDN forum ;D

I'm V, and I made that awesome banner at the top of the Christmas forum template! (The rest is premade, gneh!) And snow is good... It snowed over night again! Yayay! I prefer snow over very cold temperature.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us, even though we are a wee bit insane ;p

Edit// Very nice graphics site you have! I wish I still had time to work on a graphics site, eh! But TDN is more important now.

Thanks Mr. Evil Guy :P I didn't even realize that pet came with an avvie after it turned baby. xD

Hey Usemaster, thanks! (And woah...lots of DOOM people O__O')

Heya V, awesome job then ^^ And thanks for visiting...you guys do awesome at TDN whereas the only thing I really wanna do is make graphics :P

Hehe, naw you would still own x) There are actually a couple forums in which I thought of putting a graphics stand up, but realistically, I don't have the time D= *grumble grumble*

But but! I'm sure some people would be please with your graphics XD

My stand used to be quiet, until we had a Staff Avenger... (that I won, too...). Then, I started receiving massive requests all at the same time, after having my stand quiet for about a month.

You're style is really different of mine, so it would drag people too ;p You could give it a try, and if you really don't have time, close your stand. =p

Hmmm...well christmas is coming up, so we'll see :O I used to take requests on forum sets, but that was a long time ago :( So I'm somewhat rusty as well :P

I'll be sure to post a warning about how slow I am with requests xD