Part 2 is here ;o

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't say anything but keep refershing, new sayings have been added... Gosh! the second star is so hard to find! i still can't find it!

Thanks, I found the star. This star is harder to find, but luckily I got it my first try. I can imagine what you're going through. Just use all the links on the articles page. I found out that you live in Hong Kong. I can't be too far away from you.

And use the links from the links that you used. I need help with the impossible puzzle. I can't find a good m*p to use.

EDIT: Puzzle = possible. :) :)

And use the links from the links that you used. I need help with the impossible puzzle. I can't find a good m*p to use.

EDIT: Puzzle = possible. :) :)

ok ive found the second start but the puzzle is hard.........but it IS possible................ i just dont understand it. and ive already used one of my chances!!!!!

Seriously, I haven't even got the first star. I kind of gave up after trying to find it. Neither my friends nor I can find any of the stars :( Oh well, I bet I'll find them when I am not even trying to find them...

MAN i cantt even find the first star! stupid ugly star :@ ... her phrases such as april fools , scratches nose, and like other that seem soo obvious to go look at an article related , I NVER FOUND THE STAR .. *head cracks*

Edit: Found 4 stars gotta solve the stupid pattern question -_- used up 2 tries :guiltysmiley:

I hate the 2nd star. My head, eyes, mouse finger and probably my pc all hurt so I'm going to bed abd going to try again tomorrow. Maybe after a break it'll just click and I'll find it (that's what I said yesterday though)

I still can't find it! I'm giving up though cos I'm going back to school on wednesday so I don't want to spend my last free days searching the site for a star

I still can't find it! I'm giving up though cos I'm going back to school on wednesday so I don't want to spend my last free days searching the site for a star

I'm giving up as well even though MY holidays are starting on Thursday. :D :D

Announcements