Part 2 is here ;o

I found the second star pretty easily. The only issue is that puzzle. I'm kinda paranoid of losing all my guesses.

I know what you mean, i guessed once, two more left *gulp*, and i still haven't got a clue about it, i been staring blankely at it for the last hour

It's definitely not a traditional puzzle, that's for sure. Very out-of-the-box, but still a viable puzzle, just takes time and thought.

i'm confused I guessed 6 times but i still got it am i just lucky

I'm not sure whether those measures were placed for the first one as well, but if you were allowed six guesses, I would think that'd be the first star then. I have no idea though, so meh. :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG that was easy *feels stupid* I just didn't look hard enough...well I just passed it by like the 10000000x I went there!! lol

And the puzzle someone asked me that like a couple months ago...so ehh I got it easy

well I can't really say if it was obvious...it was just on a page that I had gone to many times. lol but if you read an earlier one I wrote. I looked at EVERY single page TDN has lol....only took me about an hour lol but then like 4 hours to find the darned thing lol.....I guess I just looked at the right page to fast..lol

Thanks. That helped a bit I think. I went to all of the pages also and still can't find it. :( I went to all the pages many, many times too and I can't seem to find the star!! Dx

---

By the way, did the clues she gave guide you to the right article or was the page totally...not related to one of her clues?

Am I asking too many questions? >.<

It's just starting to get really annoying and I want to find the star no matter what! My eyes hurt so badly. x_x

Okay, I found the star - that wasn't too hard, although I got lucky and got it on my first hunch...the puzzle took some thinking. I've seen similar puzzles before, but the answer to this particular one kept eluding me.

By the way, connie, give your eyes a break, and take 15 minutes off. Maybe when you come back it'll just click.

im really puzzeld where do you find it? like how is it on the page or something?

sorry!! :crying: i just wanted to know

Is it possible for someone to tell me which clues are from which star? I just started this today and I'm not sure which star I found and it might be a little easier to figure out where the star is if I know which clues belong with which star.

Announcements