Hi I'm new here and I'm telling a little about myself

Earthmother

Hi :waves:

I'm Earthmother. Or mamaterra. I sometimes wonder how many people get that. Let me know if you do. :D

I'm 25 years old and married. I have 3 kids. Ages 5, almost 4, and 1. I've been playing Neopets since it started. And I've only had 3 accounts over time. My first was lovegodess17, but it was inactive for so long the purged it. The second is terraleeking, and I'm pretty sure that's still there. I had to stop playing for awhile when I got pregnant with my first and second. No internet. When I came back, I couldn't remember my username or password. So I created a new account. I eventually remembered terraleeking, but I like having only one account so I just left it. I'm sure it'll be purged eventually.

Though, I wish the pound would reopen so I could get a few of my old pets.

My main goal is collecting NP's. I'm all about the money. My current goal is 2mil. I'm about 3K shy of 1.6 mil right now. My end goal is of course enough to get the Adam avvie. And maybe be lent one of the big items. I rarely keep anything unless it's in hope that the price will go up and I'll profit. I also like trying to get avvies. Notice I said trying. :D

The game ones are the most difficult for me. I'm adequate in most games, but just below the point needed for the avvies. Very sad. :(

I'm hoping to one day next year put in my application to borrow the BGC and ITTPD from the ALP. But I'm gonna wait and stack up some posts before I try. I'm in no rush.

In my spare time I work on the Bonju avvie. My thing right now is orange+cleaning stuff. Though I might try some orange booktastic books soon. Which is another thing I'm working on. Reading booktastic books. I buy 5 or 6 a day. Of course my pet doesn't always want to read them. :crying:

Well that's enough I guess. I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

Names Jennifer feel free to call me scarecrow. Welcome to thedailyneopts^^

Hey Earthmother! I'm Tom and welcome to the forums. We're all a bit crazy, but it's nothing to be worried about, you get used to it quickly. You should try one of my famous cookies, they're great! Here you can have one *gives cookie*

Stop giving out your toxic infested cookies! everytime a new guy/girl comes you hand over the infested cookie posioning people!

Hey Earthmother!

Nice to meet you! I really liked your introduction post!

Anyway, I'm V, content writer at TDN. I like to collect avatars too, and I'm fairly good at games. Yay! I'm still playing Neopets on my first account, and I still have my very first pet. It's an Usul! I painted her Biscuit on Usul day.

I wish you will enjoy your stay at TDN, even though we are all a bit insane here. Please, never accept food from any members. (Staff food is Okay, though ;p)

Jennifer, our cookies are not toxic. They are simply equipped with special neural beads that read what flavour you want and alter the cookie so that it tastes of that flavour. Here, have some more Earthmother. *gives cookies*

I'm the local evil mastermind around here in case you were wondering, otherwise known as 'AA'. Enjoy your stay at the TDN Madhouse Forums!

Hello Earthmother :) Welcome to the TDN forums! Don't take those cookies... yeah, just don't >.<

My name is Izzy and I'm an avie collector as well... I do okay at the game ones - or more accurately I just keep playing and playing and playing until I get them XD Good luck for your collecting!

Oh and, doesn't mamaterra mean "Earth Mother" in Latin? That vaguely rings some bells from my old latin lessons lol