Pastry Pals Program

Meeptroid

Greetings, AA.

Let me offer this to you as a rebuttal:

Is it just you that has undercover agents? ;)

Meh. Superhero undercover agents are amateurs. They're easily identified and eliminated/converted. Converted being a rather painful procedure. :evil:

Meh. Superhero undercover agents are amateurs. They're easily identified and eliminated/converted. Converted being a rather painful procedure. :evil:

No offense to any of your members has been taken. I assure you that, ;)

Don't say more than you can handle.

Hi, I thought i post here too. In order to know the psatry pals too.

Other than those doom people.

Give everyone a fair chance.

Things are getting out of hand. All these groups are popping up and just want to leech off our storyline.

Good VS. Evil. That is what I was aiming for. Now everyone is getting between us stating that they are not good or evil, yada yada, and they are going to defeat us both.

If this crud keeps continuing more, I might just shut down Pastry Pals. Or at least retire from the group.

I feel the same, Metroid.

It's still fun to call us like that between each other, to joke... but I find the whole creation of groups on the forum a bit, well, childish. It doesn't bring anything good, except rivality.

I'll admit, these other groups are getting to be annoying. Like I stated earlier, we may have started something annoying that we can't stop. -_-

You're absolutely right, Xepha and Morgan.

I'm done with this group. We'll all be Pastry Pals as an inside joke, but not on this forum.

This will only be a waste of time at the end anyway. *Throws away Pillsbury Doughboy outfit*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

Closed per request of the board's creator

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.