I am new, could one of you help me out?

Izzy

First of all, hello, My name is Izzy, I am new here. I joined because this is a place where you can talk about neopets on a forum and not get reported for everythng you say. Listen to this, one time I recieved suspension for 119 hours because I said "chicken hissi" On the boards. I used it as a bump, saying "*Takes bitte out of chicken hissi sandwich* Anyone?" and I got suspended. The board was about a morphing potion. So, anyhow, thtas one of my bazaar little stories on Neopets. So I want to know more about this place. You can either reply or message/mail me if you'd like. Thank you and have a goood day! :-)

Welcome to TDNF Izzy, Well TNT probably thought of you saying it as someone killing a hissi then grilling it into a sandwich. :laughingsmiley: But still thats pretty odd....

Hey Izzy!

I'm Djtom and I along with DOOM Corp would like to welcome you to TDNF... We don't poison newbies, you can even try one of our DOOM Corp cookies to check :devil: *gives DOOM Corp cookie*

Welcome to the asylum! We're all insane, but that shouldn't bother you as you're assimilated get used to it. Anyway, would you like a cookie? It's specially made by the DOOM Corporation mind control customer relations division.

No, you guys! The admistration for this place changed it to the word Hissi! It used to say the part of a chickens body that we eat, usually in salads and sandwiches! Why did they do that? I thought this place would understand, but I was wrong, theyre just like tnt. :crying:

FREAK OUT. We try to be friendly and amusing and now you're accusing us of not understanding anything. The filters don't like that part of the chicken's body we eat, because it is used by perverts for sexual talk, so they had to replace it with "hissi." You never mentioned anything about what you typed that was changed to Hissi in your first post. You can't assume we can read your mind. o_O

FREAK OUT. We try to be friendly and amusing and now you're accusing us of not understanding anything. The filters don't like that part of the chicken's body we eat, because it is used by perverts for sexual talk, so they had to replace it with "hissi." You never mentioned anything about what you typed that was changed to Hissi in your first post. You can't assume we can read your mind. o_O

No, I didnt even know about the Hissi thing until yesterday. I didnt check in often enough. I didnt accuse you guys of no understanding, I accused the admin. of this website. Unless you are the admin. 0.o

Ian is the admin, Izzy.

You should not accuse him of anything either.

Have you ever heard of a filter before? It automatically changes words on the forum to friendlier ones.

Even if a word is used in a good way, the filter will change it anyway in order to be safer than sorry. This forum once had a huge spam problem and a filter obviously is needed for such.